THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$49 local footaction
Very nice! My foot action rarely marks kicks down that low

yea JDs customer service is ridiculous. got an email back from them yesterday sayin one of my orders shipped, and the other is pending stock. then i contacted them thru their lil live chat thing and the associate said "i can confirm that both orders have been dispatched." then i wake up this morning to a cancellation and refund email. they really have no idea what is going on

yea JDs customer service is ridiculous. got an email back from them yesterday sayin one of my orders shipped, and the other is pending stock. then i contacted them thru their lil live chat thing and the associate said "i can confirm that both orders have been dispatched." then i wake up this morning to a cancellation and refund email. they really have no idea what is going on
Zamb! I'd be aggy. Im nervous now.
If they come, they come fuggit

Nice man. Get these off the bay this week? My size too and I saw an auction for them this week.
Yup, got them off the bay and for a decent price. I think there's still another pair or two available from the seller currently

Regarding the Milans I was wondering, for you guys who ordered off of JD how much did your order total come to after shipping?

Ok I bought these Nike Air Max 1 Premium from http://www.endclothing.co.uk/  but somehow they feel like fakes like the stitched sole and the glued tag . I don't know if Nike changed this the last months but maybe you do. I received them without the box!

still waiting on my pair of Milans from Size?

I received my order from size? today, I missed out on their "sneak" launch but randomly was able to place an order by refreshing the page a day later, my size popped up.

Just luck......

BTW I'm located in the Midwest.

Suede feels great and the pink REALLY stands out more so then in stock photos.

Really happy with the shoes.

Last edited:
darn, none of the mom & pop's around me received the air max 1 og 554717-100 Sail/Dark Obsidian-Neutral Grey today

i see some nyc boutiques have them, but
kinda want to see pairs in person before purchase since the demand isn't so outrageous

Last edited:
I received my order from size? today, I missed out on their "sneak" launch but randomly was able to place an order by refreshing the page a day later, my size popped up.

Just luck......

BTW I'm located in the Midwest.

Suede feels great and the pink REALLY stands out more so then in stock photos.

Really happy with the shoes.
usps?

i got my pair from hhv.de today, im happy with them but at the same time im not aha, waiting for my other pair from size? 

If anyone is interested, I have two extra pairs of size US 9 milans. price won't be very close to retail because I copped for $200 a pair but it will be a lot better than ebay prices.  PM me for specifics since I dont think there's any selling on this thread.
Pretty much one and the same my man

Back
Top Bottom