THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yeah honestly what a terrible organization. bad customer service, no knowledge about stock and no tracking. just had my order canceled 4 days after purchase. ********

Guys gotta remember the reason why we all ordered from JD in the first place is because we didn't get them anywhere else. It sucks they cancelled all our orders, but at least they gave us a shot.

Guys gotta remember the reason why we all ordered from JD in the first place is because we didn't get them anywhere else. It sucks they cancelled all our orders, but at least they gave us a shot.

Regardless, your a business, so handle it in a good manner. You can't just leave your customers high and dry for days on end.

Who in the **** is Max?

Hey guys! Just made a new NT account, first time back on the site since I got banned on some BS back in 2011. Hate to see that a lot of people had issues ordering from JD, but as someone who has made (attempted) many orders from them. They are pretty infamous for canceling orders, they dumped 2 of mine for the milans. Had i not managed to sneak an order thru size? i would have been totally screwed. Seems to be the general consensus that about 1 in 3 milan orders actually works out lol.

Yo USPS what do you mean you delivered on the 6th yet i have no package? There goes my milans.
You'll prob get them on Monday, I know that's def happened to me before where status says delivered but it took another day for the package to come....Or maybe it could be possible you need to pick it up from your local post office?

Damn, All this bad feedback for JD Sports...smh. And I'm about to cop a couple pairs from there.  Is it just with these AM1 Milans that people are getting screwed over or have they been like that?

Damn, All this bad feedback for JD Sports...smh. And I'm about to cop a couple pairs from there.  Is it just with these AM1 Milans that people are getting screwed over or have they been like that?

I'll just say this, on there customer service twitter, they @'d some guy about an order or whatever, and he said something like "why are you guys contacting me now, I cancelled that order 2 months ago" :lol: :rofl:

Has anyone been able to get FNL to price match NDC? NDC has the ultramarines down to $79.97 (fsr) so I wanted to get rid of some wc and probably use a coupon hehe. Am I asking too much?

JD is getting on my damn nerves with no updates
There are too many posts about JD for me to quote.  I have been emailing them non stop for the past week and they probably hate me.  My order for 1 pair appears to have not been cancelled, and has been "dispatched".  Now for the real annoying part.  How is it being shipped? I have no idea!

Seriously what company ships internationally and doesn't know how it ships, and what the tracking number is.  Every intl. shipment has a tracking number, how hard is it to write down at max 16 letters and numbers to people that request them.  

I will only order from them again if in a super bind, worst european sneaker shop I have dealt with.

Those pics above on foot look sweet, it really sucks when you see doctored photos on the internet and then see a shoe in real life. its the difference between day and night....

Back
Top Bottom