THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

There are too many posts about JD for me to quote.  I have been emailing them non stop for the past week and they probably hate me.  My order for 1 pair appears to have not been cancelled, and has been "dispatched".  Now for the real annoying part.  How is it being shipped? I have no idea!

Seriously what company ships internationally and doesn't know how it ships, and what the tracking number is.  Every intl. shipment has a tracking number, how hard is it to write down at max 16 letters and numbers to people that request them.  

I will only order from them again if in a super bind, worst european sneaker shop I have dealt with.

I almost feel like im fueling the hate towards them, but by now I know it warranted.

If you want to contact them/get any response you should go and use their twitter customer service. Its ridiculous it should come to that but its how I've been able to annoy them :lol:

Those pics above on foot look sweet, it really sucks when you see doctored photos on the internet and then see a shoe in real life. its the difference between day and night....

No joke, when I saw those on feet pics. Im at least down for 2 pairs

It's funny, because they're really responsive when I contact them on FB through writing a post on their page....But as far as I know about the AM1 Mint/Pink, they're gonna be a Euro release first then hit the US shortly after.  My only concern with these joints is that everyone and their mother who are on the "Yeezy" train are gonna want these, just like the Roshe FB Mints..SMH

Those AM1 FB are dope as hell.... and **** Yeezy, those jointz have nothing to do with this corneball...

Last edited:
*BREAK FROM MILAN TALK :lol:*

What are these :nerd:

*Insert stupid hype generating yeezy nickname here

Because you know, if a shoe uses mint green, black, and pink that means Yeezy MUST have designed it.

Why are you guys trying to force the yeezy tag on these? They look nothing like the shoe and it's completely unnecessary.

Has anyone been able to get FNL to price match NDC? NDC has the ultramarines down to $79.97 (fsr) so I wanted to get rid of some wc and probably use a coupon hehe. Am I asking too much?

Finish line doesn't price match.

Last edited:
I don't see why they're garbage. They look pretty nice, and regardless or not once the hype builds up everyone is going to want them. Even the people who said they looked like garbage.

i posted those mints a while back, had no clue they were that dark of green,

they look pretty decent on feet.

dude has serious anger towards shoes..
laugh.gif

not sure if these were posted, these are the essential for the spring/summer.

I just don't know about the majority of these 2013 AM1 releases, for me personally:

- The shape is forever getting worse..

- The sizing is screwed, i'm a true 8 yet recently all my 8s have been coming up mad tight.

The only AM1s I can just about deal with at the moment is the iDs... *sigh*

I just don't know about the majority of these 2013 AM1 releases, for me personally:
- The shape is forever getting worse..
- The sizing is screwed, i'm a true 8 yet recently all my 8s have been coming up mad tight.

The only AM1s I can just about deal with at the moment is the iDs... *sigh*
How's quality on recent am1 ids?

Back
Top Bottom