THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

this is what shoegallery does after they short the raffle pairs.
:smh: :smh:

My 6.5 just sold for $500 before fees on grailed.

Damn resale litty, could of gotten more but Fck it
I sold my 13 for $900. Resell lit
strong username to post ratio

What's in august?
reading is fundamental

So it seems like the Chinese factories are not inflating the air units all the way, which is the reason for the small air units. I guess they accidentally overinflated one of my pairs of sail pinnacles to what us am heads are used to. :smh:. My HOAs for comparison

How's the sizing on them pinnacles.

Carted, but waited too long trying to figure it was the trash can on the right or left and inventory issues at checkout. BNTL 
ohwell.gif

Ooof. Devoted 10 hours of my day to chasing these all over NYC today and struck out everywhere. Got close with a random restock but close doesn't count. Hopefully, there will be a chance to cop for retail at some point because I'm never going to support resellers after the nonsense I've seen here over the past year. 

I have no clue if we'll see more atmos but rest assure the OG red & royal WILL be restocked in aug but sans the cool box/air max pamphlet/extra 3m speckled laces & the dust bag.

If you have to have them now then by all means go ahead and pay 350$+ im sure you'll get plenty of likes on ig or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom