THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

All you have to do is click on the English flag and it will change the language to English

ahhh, you ruined the fun
:lol: No.

If no one is actually gonna help someone out and just give them a hard time because they are new to a site they never used before, then someone needs to step up instead of giving that person a hard time.

Everyone was new at something a some point.

true. everyone was new and everyone has been picked on for saying newbie stuff. so he shouldn't be excluded from the rookie hazing

anyway, back to 290 talk

true. everyone was new and everyone has been picked on for saying newbie stuff. so he shouldn't be excluded from the rookie hazing

anyway, back to 290 talk
I know it's all in good fun but, sometimes it's not fun for the person on the other end :wink:

Good luck to all on 290sqm[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

my monitor was going off on 290. i started refreshing, now I'm blocked on chrome...
tired.gif

nvm I'm good now.

Last edited:
Just went to footlocker and took a look at the grade school Air max.. it is the OG version not the ultra material but it saids 3:26 on it with the regular Nike box.. it only 95 I'm a girl so I brought it since the men won't have my size anyway.. it not a bad pick up for all the ladies out there

Nah - Wasn't feeling the masters, bank a/c sayin' no more kicks.. The Atmos retro is really well done, kicks the s**t out of the half assed Safaris.. Good luck to everyone trying to cop.. It's worth it imo
I recall reading somewhere that the Safaris were never actually a retro/re-release of the Atmos Safaris. Rather, it was an "homage" to the collab. I could be wrong but I think that's why the actual product name doesn't mention Atmos at all. I'm surprised that Nike hasn't capitalized on the potential behind retroing all of the classics CWs from the past couple decades.

The thought of Viotechs, Amsterdams, Safaris or Chlorophylls retroing in true form (pipe dreams) gives me heart problems. Let us join together and pray. Maybe sacrifice a couple goats and hypebeasts to appease the gods.

Last edited:

I recall reading somewhere that the Safaris were never actually a retro/re-release of the Atmos Safaris. Rather, it was an "homage" to the collab. I could be wrong but I think that's why the actual product name doesn't mention Atmos at all. I'm surprised that Nike hasn't capitalized on the potential behind retroing all of the classics CWs from the past couple decades.

The thought of Viotechs, Amsterdams, Safaris or Chlorophylls retroing in true form (pipe dreams) gives me heart problems.
There ain't no way in hell Patta would let them retro the 5th year anni pack...I can maybe  see viotechs

If anything there will just be a new Patta collab in general...
nthat.gif

The thought of Viotechs, Amsterdams, Safaris or Chlorophylls retroing in true form (pipe dreams) gives me heart problems.
Ha yeah - They the only kicks I ever seen people shaving then ironing 
roll.gif
 Can you imaging the mayhem if they retroed the Patta / Parra Cherrywoods.. Could do with another pair of Chlorophylls.. On my second pair now..

Last edited:
 There ain't no way in hell Patta would let them retro the 5th year anni pack...I can maybe  see viotechs

If anything there will just be a new Patta collab in general...
nthat.gif

Crush my dreams more why don't you! 
frown.gif

I wouldn't mind some new collabs to make their way onto our feet. Patta and Atmos need to wake up.

It's almost 11pm in Istanbul right now, don't expect anything to happen today. On the other hand, whole month has been crazy, so who knows.

Crush my dreams more why don't you! 
frown.gif

I wouldn't mind some new collabs to make their way onto our feet. Patta and Atmos need to wake up.
haha sorry

I just think collabs of that nature should stay the way they are

Some things are better left as is - Patta has great ideas...

why not show us more as opposed to re-creating something thats already been done?

I guess if I was to ask for something....maybe, MAYBE...2005 BRS

only because I eventually sold my pair and dont think I'll ever get them back hah

Originally Posted by *****edupdub  

Ha yeah - They the only kicks I ever seen people shaving then ironing 
roll.gif
 Can you imaging the mayhem if they retroed the Patta / Parra Cherrywoods.. Could do with another pair of Chlorophylls.. On my second pair now..
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I trashed mine years ago. Miss them to death

Gonna have to try and pick up the nasty masters all so I can try and trade them for atmos or OG blues in some way. Terrible, So much work to lace up my feet.

haha sorry

I just think collabs of that nature should stay the way they are

Some things are better left as is - Patta has great ideas...

why not show us more as opposed to re-creating something thats already been done?

I guess if I was to ask for something....maybe, MAYBE...2005 BRS

only because I eventually sold my pair and dont think I'll ever get them back hah
Those are dope... Another one of my favourites..

Back
Top Bottom