THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How was your bespoke experience? I was thinking of asking my wife to setup an appointment as a birthday gift...
Experience was amazing - you feel like you're just kickn it with some very down to earth Nike employees who love AM1 as well, and you're just there making your dream AM1. Here's the break down:

-It's $1,000 flat...no matter what materials you choose

-2 hour window for your appt

- You can change over 60 parts on the shoes ( i think that includes both shoes)

-There are over 455 options to choose from

-They make a render in Photoshop as you choose materials/colors

-Takes about 5-7 weeks for delivery

-You get 3 extra laces, wood shoe trees, your name is on the size tag

My advice, definitely try to go into it with a general game plan, its A LOT to take in when you walk in there, and you're payin big bucks haha

I know I've posted pics before but it's been awhile so some newbies may not have seen them

-Vesuvio suede for side panel

-OG mesh toebox

-Canvas swoosh, outlined in pebbled leather (inside swoosh reversed concept)

-Baseball stitching on heel

-OG pipped tongue

-Contrast stitching

-Safari mudguard in grey with Mini swoosh

-Cork Insole

-Gum Sole

That sucks... Wonder why? Lemonades aren't collabs.. Am doing bespoke end of year for sure, got a scrap book going for ideas.. Don't want to be overwhelmed... Paradox of choice n all..
Lemonades are powerwall pack limited to 144 pairs pretty sure...good luck with the bespoke, having ideas only goes so far. You'll be like a fat kid in the candy shop, it's extremely overwhelming haha

J.Crew is actually a solid choice.

They've done some really clean NB's & vans as of late.

I got my wife both vans recently and in hand/on foot they're top notch

-OG mesh toebox

-OG pipped tongue

-Contrast stitching

-Cork Insole

-Gum Sole
Brb, pants require changing...!

Well done sir

Experience was amazing - you feel like you're just kickn it with some very down to earth Nike employees who love AM1 as well, and you're just there making your dream AM1. Here's the break down:

My advice, definitely try to go into it with a general game plan, its A LOT to take in when you walk in there, and you're payin big bucks haha

I know I've posted pics before but it's been awhile so some newbies may not have seen them

-OG mesh toebox

-OG pipped tongue

-Contrast stitching

-Cork Insole

-Gum Sole

Lemonades are powerwall pack limited to 144 pairs pretty sure...good luck with the bespoke, having ideas only goes so far. You'll be like a fat kid in the candy shop, it's extremely overwhelming haha
Appreciate the feedback man and amazing design...

Do you remember how far out you made the appointment?

+1 for Concepts

I can see them bringing in some exotic materials. Tyrian dye NB comes to mind. Pricetag was a bit steep for shoes I probably wouldn't wear (purple is not my thing) but the idea behind it was next level cool.
The whole cocaine tie in with the Cocas was boss. The fact that they went back to Louis Tiffany creating the Yankees logo so they used Tiffany teel on the NB blew my mind. Incredible shoe. My wife's fav pair she owns.

Appreciate the feedback man and amazing design...

Do you remember how far out you made the appointment?
I was one of the first to make my appt. I made these in Oct 2015 before anyone else had really made any

You gotta book it about 2-3 weeks out though from what I rememeber - PM me and I can give you the information and email of the consultant 

The whole cocaine tie in with the Cocas was boss. The fact that they went back to Louis Tiffany creating the Yankees logo so they used Tiffany teel on the NB blew my mind. Incredible shoe. My wife's fav pair she owns.
Leave it to Concepts to come up with ... well, concepts!

hardy har har

-OG mesh toebox
-OG pipped tongue
-Contrast stitching
-Cork Insole
-Gum Sole

Can you post more pics of your living room?!

Can you post more pics of your living room?!
roll.gif

Sorry it was best lighting at the time!

You might have just started a big ole wave of Bespoke appointment @SingledOut

Will likely and happily sell off my yeezys for this...now, I wonder if they will ship mine to Canada if I do this... 

You might have just started a big ole wave of Bespoke appointment @SingledOut

Will likely and happily sell off my yeezys for this...now, I wonder if they will ship mine to Canada if I do this... 
Already got you covered homie...tell Jonathan they should be hookin me up my next trip out there, I have sent numerous dudes out to him haha

Ok, so resell for the atmos joints is fairly doable for most sizes

Unless you're a US13.. prices are just ridiculous 
mean.gif

Originally Posted by SingledOut  

Already got you covered homie...tell Jonathan they should be hookin me up my next trip out there, I have sent numerous dudes out to him haha
nerd.gif

Jonathan ... I'll be seeing you soon ...

and I was just gonna say, seems like a kickback is in order.

What do y'all think about this trade. My ds red supreme foams for the og red and blue anniversary's and the atmos.

-OG mesh toebox

-OG pipped tongue

-Contrast stitching

-Cork Insole

-Gum Sole

Your pair is sick... good job!

Back
Top Bottom