THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

would love to see BRS retro
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hard to beat those, one of the cleanest pairs ever....

that tongue tab
nthat.gif
the tongue, the laces...the weird funky *** colorway....love them.....don't ask me why I sold them

Those are dope... Another one of my favourites..
yea lemonades are basically a unicorn, fun fact - I asked 21Mercer if I could use the "air" print from the side panel on my bespoke...they said no lol

Would have been dope if I could have used it!

hopefully Nike brings back the tongue piping....

now that they've corrected the shape that's one of the other key features missing from am87's over the past 8-10yrs.

haha sorry

I just think collabs of that nature should stay the way they are

Some things are better left as is - Patta has great ideas...

why not show us more as opposed to re-creating something thats already been done?
I'm honestly in complete agreement with you. No need to dip back into the well. I think once in a while is great but some are meant to be treasures.

We really are overdue for some proper collaborations. Patta and Atmos are obvious players to make that comeback splash. But I also wouldn't mind seeing some new players to that arena.

Hypebeast ish aside, I'm actually quite surprised Fragment/Hiroshi hasn't done an AM1

I'm honestly surprised supreme hasn't been tapped for an air max87 collab

I'd imagine the **** show it would cause may be a factor but it's never stopped them before

Last edited:

the tongue, the laces...the weird funky *** colorway....love them.....don't ask me why I sold them

yea lemonades are basically a unicorn, fun fact - I asked 21Mercer if I could use the "air" print from the side panel on my bespoke...they said no lol

How was your bespoke experience? I was thinking of asking my wife to setup an appointment as a birthday gift...

I'm honestly in complete agreement with you. No need to dip back into the well. I think once in a while is great but some are meant to be treasures.

We really are overdue for some proper collaborations. Patta and Atmos are obvious players to make that comeback splash. But I also wouldn't mind seeing some new players to that arena.

Hypebeast ish aside, I'm actually quite surprised Fragment/Hiroshi hasn't done an AM1
I heard we have some collabs coming this year...when asked if it was Patta I got a weird emoji via text haha

But yea a Frag collab could have some potential for sure

That sucks... Wonder why? Lemonades aren't collabs.. Am doing bespoke end of year for sure, got a scrap book going for ideas.. Don't want to be overwhelmed... Paradox of choice n all..

I heard we have some collabs coming this year...when asked if it was Patta I got a weird emoji via text haha

Almost every frag collab is trash, and in the case of the AJ1, unoriginal. I'd be excited if Patta come back for a collab, atmos still does collabs as recent as the Tiger camo AM1. Ronnie Fieg might be interesting. 

Last edited:

Almost every frag collab is trash, and in the case of the AJ1, unoriginal. I'd be excited if Patta come back for a collab, atmos still does collabs as recent as the Tiger camo AM1. Ronnie Fieg might be interesting. 
Ronnie just do a "Salmon Toe" AM1 - Copy all the GLV colorways

Ronnie just do a "Salmon Toe" AM1 - Copy all the GLV colorways
Considering hes had a few unique collabs with adidas these days I'd like to think he'd do something interesting with an AM1, but could go either way I guess.

nonono, we need to avoid Kith at all costs.

we don't need boost babies infesting our homes and lives

Back
Top Bottom