THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn. Social Status put on blast.
He sounded salty bc they wouldn't let him skip the line and buy to me. He even even dropped that he spent a G yesterday like that means anything when people have been in line for 18 hours for that shoe.

He sounded salty bc they wouldn't let him skip the line and buy to me. He even even dropped that he spent a G yesterday like that means anything when people have been in line for 18 hours for that shoe.
its not abut not being able to buy the shoe. It's about how they went about it. Im pretty sure kiss can pay resell.

its not abut not being able to buy the shoe. It's about how they went about it. Im pretty sure kiss can pay resell.
I don't get that out of the video. Why bring up how much you spent if you're not trying to justify preferential treatment? Why even show upost prior to opening if you arent expecting preferential treatment?

Last edited:
I don't get that out of the video. Why bring up how much you spent if you're not trying to justify preferential treatment? Why even show upost prior to opening if you arent expecting preferential treatment?

You can't comprehend?

Clearly states it's not about buying the shoes rather how they were spoken to.

He clearly states he respects that they didn't sell them because of the line.

You can't comprehend?

They let him in early bc of who he is. That's them being polite. I don't think they'd turn around and be ******** for no reason. That doesn't compute. What makes sense is they let him early, wouldn't let him cop, so he's salty and taking shots. Of course he's not going to say that's how it went down bc nobody would take his side. A little common sense explains what happened though. Letting someone in early and then being an ******* doesn't add up though.

You can't comprehend?

We don't know how they treated him tho. It's literally his word against theirs in this situation. I think dblplay has a point tho the fact that he talks about how much he spent in the store prior doesn't mean much in this instance and just makes him sounds bitter he couldn't walk in and get a pair over others who waited in line.

We don't know how they treated him tho. It's literally his word against theirs in this situation. I think dblplay has a point tho the fact that he talks about how much he spent in the store prior doesn't mean much in this instance and just makes him sounds bitter he couldn't walk in and get a pair over others who waited in line.
or it could just mean he expects to be treated with respect as a paying customer.  Yall acting like these sneaker workers dont power trip just because they have a limited shoe.

Last edited:

or it could just mean he expects to be treated with respect as a paying customer. 
Letting him in early clearly shows they have respect for him. Them going from letting him in early to treating him badly for no reason makes no sense. The only thing that makes sense is that he got mad that they wouldn't let him buy in front of those in line.

Letting him in early clearly shows they have respect for him. Them going from letting him in early to treating him badly for no reason makes no sense. The only thing that makes sense is that he got mad that they wouldn't let him buy in front of those in line.
Im pretty sure Jadakiss and styles p get told no all the time it's not like they Jay-z. It's how you say No , if the manager was rude I understand where they are coming from. But grown men airing people out on instagram because they were politely told no makes no sense.

In Dedication to all the Ls this Month
'Lonely Losers'....I mean Loners

or it could just mean he expects to be treated with respect as a paying customer.  Yall acting like these sneaker workers dont power trip just because they have a limited shoe.
I'm not acting like anything all I'm saying like in my last post was that you don't know how he was treated we have no way to prove it so it's his word over there's and everything he says in the vid does not point to how they were being rude.

Damn really doubt there will be any restock that happens tomorrow. Feel like some info would have leaked by now.

I'm not acting like anything all I'm saying like in my last post was that you don't know how he was treated we have no way to prove it so it's his word over there's and everything he says in the vid does not point to how they were being rude.
ok then its a possibility they were rude to him.  All social status has to do is say they meant no disrespect and this wont even be an issue. 

Im pretty sure Jadakiss and styles p get told no all the time it's not like they Jay-z. It's how you say No , if the manager was rude I understand where they are coming from. But grown men airing people out on instagram because they were politely told no makes no sense.
If the grown man is salty about being told no, it makes perfect sense.

ok then its a possibility they were rude to him.  All social status has to do is say they meant no disrespect and this wont even be an issue. 
but what if they didnt do anything wrong? they shouldn't have to apologize and probably won't 

He clearly said they respected the fact that they had to look out for their customers that had been waiting but that it was they way they were treated snd spoken to that they took issue with. Makes sense cause thats pretty much how all shoe store workers act at pretty much all shoe stores. I know the tone exactly, dudes can be straight ***** no matter what store it is. Pretty common occurrence

He clearly said they respected the fact that they had to look out for their customers that had been waiting but that it was they way they were treated snd spoken to that they took issue with. Makes sense cause thats pretty much how all shoe store workers act at pretty much all shoe stores. I know the tone exactly, dudes can be straight ***** no matter what store it is. Pretty common occurrence
bingo 

Quick show of hands, who's with me on the Vapormax train?

The more I read about the tech/run feel and see photos, the more I'm dying to try them out.

Hypebeasts will hopefully stay home on these too!

Quick show of hands, who's with me on the Vapormax train?

The more I read about the tech/run feel and see photos, the more I'm dying to try them out.

Hypebeasts will hopefully stay home on these too!
im liking the olive pair i saw in the vapormax thread now those are clean. i dont really care much for the cws they are launching now so I'm not losing sleep on em

If they were going to speak to them disrespectfully, they wouldn't have let them in early to begin with. Those two things contradict each other.

As for him saying he respects them looking out for customers, what else is he going to say? "These bastards let me in early but wouldn't sell to me in front of the 100 people out front so I got mad!"?  Sorry, I don't buy for a second that he got up early on a Saturday and went up there with no intent to buy the shoe, line out front be damned. He's clearly full of **** with the "I respect the customers in line!" crap. He wanted the shoe and that's why he went there.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that he got mad that they wouldn't sell to him and that's when they turned from nice, letting him in early, to being ********, asking him to leave so they can sell to the line out front

Back
Top Bottom