THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Fiancé missed a call from Saint Alfred's this morning while she was out. Now I have to call off the wedding.
laugh.gif

If they were going to speak to them disrespectfully, they wouldn't have let them in early to begin with. Those two things contradict each other.

As for him saying he respects them looking out for customers, what else is he going to say? "These bastards let me in early but wouldn't sell to me in front of the 100 people out front so I got mad!"?  Sorry, I don't buy for a second that he got up early on a Saturday and went up there with no intent to buy the shoe, line out front be damned. He's clearly full of **** with the "I respect the customers in line!" crap. He wanted the shoe and that's why he went there.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that he got mad that they wouldn't sell to him and that's when they turned from nice, letting him in early, to being ********, asking him to leave so they can sell to the line out front
word. he just sounds petty going on social media to talk like that

Last edited:
Welp, struck out on both OGs, the Atmos, and the Masters. this was a great air max month

I feel u man. I couldn't get 1 pair of AM this month,
I got a handful of yeezys last release, but couldn't get an AM1. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Makes no sense.

If they were going to speak to them disrespectfully, they wouldn't have let them in early to begin with. Those two things contradict each other.

As for him saying he respects them looking out for customers, what else is he going to say? "These bastards let me in early but wouldn't sell to me in front of the 100 people out front so I got mad!"?  Sorry, I don't buy for a second that he got up early on a Saturday and went up there with no intent to buy the shoe, line out front be damned. He's clearly full of **** with the "I respect the customers in line!" crap. He wanted the shoe and that's why he went there.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that he got mad that they wouldn't sell to him and that's when they turned from nice, letting him in early, to being ********, asking him to leave so they can sell to the line out front
since you making a bunch of assumptions , I will make one too they probably let him in the store because they wanted them to spend more money. 

0/5 this morning. Needed the Masters to complete the pack. Ah well. I did manage to cop a couple of those Adidas United Arrows sock things :lol:

Wouldn't be the 1st time a celeb cut the line

Might be Breaking News in Charlotte, but it's everyday in LA

Yea man these sneaker companies do need to work on how they treat their customers... went to Nice Kicks this morning for the raffle. Black dude there with the dreads was mad rude... he was telling us they only had a few pairs... so I asked how many y'all got? 1 or 200 pairs you know just making a polite corny joke.... he hits me with the don't interrupt me... bro took everything in me not to go in on dude facts... I was about to hit his sloppy self with the jones since he wanted to flex... or to be honest go ahead and make it a ninja moment, but i played it cool good thing I did cause my home boy won and we didn't have any static... plus I know he hates seeing us leave with a pair.... on top of all that ....

But long story short got mines and if anyone from nice kicks is reading this check your employees ... they shouldn't be speaking to a customer like that... on some grown man ish it was disrespectful especially to try and embarrass someone... which you failed at cause the crowd thought it was hilarious... we all out here to get sneakers let's have a good time doing it eh cheers [emoji]127867[/emoji]

:lol: No intentions to fool people. Those are the Ultra 2.0s (I personally like them.)

i know..kidding. took me sec to realize though. good that you were able to cop the royals and masters. I'm still chasin' my royals.. >:

also after seeing these in hand I wish they would've added a bit more colors... they kindve look like a mac Donald's no slip shoe collab [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Quick show of hands, who's with me on the Vapormax train?

The more I read about the tech/run feel and see photos, the more I'm dying to try them out.

Hypebeasts will hopefully stay home on these too!
im liking the olive pair i saw in the vapormax thread now those are clean. i dont really care much for the cws they are launching now so I'm not losing sleep on em
oh damn. didn't realize there was a separate thread. Will head on over.

And damn, that olive CW is pretty clean.

since you making a bunch of assumptions , I will make one too they probably let him in the store because they wanted them to spend more money. 
let me clear this up for you guys

the manager in charlotte (a dude) gets sassy sometimes.

just like any other boutique, they have "rules" for regular people (you can only buy one, can't buy early, etc).  but let someone with some status role up and they'll feed the whole crew.

so this was a classic case of "bruh, you always let me cop early/skip the line/backdoor my pairs for a little extra bread, why are you trippin today

i mean, they both still got pairs and somebody that camped overnight got the short end of the stick.

jada/styles point of view: stop acting like you care about your customers when you know you don't give a fudge (ie: we got our pairs anyway)

let me clear this up for you guys

the manager in charlotte (a dude) gets sassy sometimes.

just like any other boutique, they have "rules" for regular people (you can only buy one, can't buy early, etc).  but let someone with some status role up and they'll feed the whole crew.

so this was a classic case of "bruh, you always let me cop early/skip the line/backdoor my pairs for a little extra bread, why are you trippin today

i mean, they both still got pairs and somebody that camped overnight got the short end of the stick.

jada/styles point of view: stop acting like you care about your customers when you know you don't give a fudge (ie: we got our pairs anyway)

That's what you guys get from that video? They seemed more then reasonable in the video... all they asked for is for the guy to talk to them with a bit more respect. I see nothing wrong with that...they clearly said hey understood the gravity of the situation and the position the guy was put in... but they felt slightly disrespected... and as far as them saying they spent a g there that's not flexing that's them showing that they are actual customers that shop there and not just for hype releases... this all made sense to me .... idk

They'll trash those kicks in 2-3 shows and forget about them faster then L's we took this morning

Any rapper taking time to make a IG vid about picking up some kicks is too much!

Petty broke LOX's, Can't even pay resale like the others, Bragging about dropping $1500 bucks 
laugh.gif

LOX's are some bums

Go ask Puffy for a loan since he OWNS all their Publishing

They'll trash those kicks in 2-3 shows and forget about them faster then L's we took this morning

Any rapper taking time to make a IG vid about picking up some kicks is too much!

Petty broke LOX's, Can't even pay resale like the others, Bragging about dropping $1500 bucks 
laugh.gif

LOX's are some bums

dang man!  Sheek must have smashed your girl or something.  them dudes can do shows and pull in a years salary in one night

LOX is one of my favorite groups

dang man!  Sheek must have smashed your girl or something.  them dudes can do shows and pull in a years salary in one night

laugh.gif
 Doubt it, You know what the LOX's get a show these days??? 
laugh.gif

They haven't had a new song on the Radio in 10 plus years 

and Sheek wasn't even in the Vid, He's smart

He prolly not even on the road with them! 
roll.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Doubt it, You know what the LOX's get a show these days??? 
laugh.gif

They haven't had a new song on the Radio in 10 plus years 

and Sheek wasn't even in the Vid, He's smart

He prolly not even on the road with them! 
roll.gif

you sound crazy

Has anybody tried on the vapormax?? They really as comfortable as nike trying to hype them up to be?

The am1 flyknit 3.26 colorway is dope but dont want to have to pay the extra money for an ID and have to wait a month to get.

1 last day for nike to redeem air max month.

Last edited:

Petty broke LOX's, Can't even pay resale like the others, Bragging about dropping $1500 bucks :lol:

LOX's are some bums

I will not allow slander about one of rap's great groups. Well...okay you can trash Sheek Louch because he's garbage, but not Jada and Styles tho

Can we transfer the Air Soho sneak peak pass. Still at work and it's 8:04, don't think I'm gonna make it

Back
Top Bottom