THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

"aint no one going to eat if thats the case."  word but we know buying sneakers is an expensive tactical sport now

I blame Nike though, not the demand...could make collab and push heavier numbers than usual/restock to kill resell etc? 

Most nike tweets last few days are salty fans
I remember the OG atmos "sitting" at my local Size? back in 2007, they must have made good numbers back then, definitely less produced for the retro, also the Patta chlorophyll were a QS easily available in 2009 (others were harder to get), so it's not like all the collabs from the past were really limited, I guess the re-sale market wasn't the juggernaut it is today tho 
mean.gif

Damn....those IDs look good. Didn't even think to do white. I would have colored some of the other things differently but those look completely different to others I've seen.

Just catching up here - took the day off .... man, I hope there's new collabs coming.

+1 for me on Concepts and Kith. Packer would be a great one too - I LOVED the NMD they did and I don't even like NMDs.

Wow that white ID is fire
Wish I'd seen that yesterday, definitely would've copied that [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I didn't know what to do with the AMD multi options, I love a multi shoe but I feel I have too many to just go for the standard look so in the end I went for these. Not sure how the will turn out, hopefully decent!

Those look clean. :nthat:

-Drew

would love to just see clean grs getting released every month w/the corrected shape.
While I'd obviously like to see currys come back, I'd love to see NIke to put their backs into colour blocking some fantastic GRs too.

But on that note, has anyone seen the new "Armoury" 95s and 90s? That colour is divine!

Blues just came in. Im very happy I was able to pick these up and that my order actually went through! Def will be wearing these within the next few days or weeks. Wish I also had the red pair, but nonetheless lucky enough to have just this. Hoping they do release towards the end of summer.

Last edited:
Been wanting the royals since I was a kid, was able to grab the reds a few years ago, the ones that have sail but they were bought simply cause I couldn't find the royals. Finally bit the bullet and waiting for off StockX for 328 out the door (25 coupon). Pretty stoked, it's been about 15 years! Back in my Air Force 1 crazed high school days. Probably Gonna do the same for atmos I think, trying to figure out a price point.

You guys are dope tho, I've seen some fire on here the last few weeks. Plan on sticking around. Good looking out to those that were willing to help a newbie.

Back
Top Bottom