THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

new collabs would be nice but if its just as brutal to get as the Atmos and masters. whats the point? we'll all just complain about it as it will be hyped up for them and tough to get. 

0/4 on the releases this month. dropped L's like i was trying to win the NBA lottery. 

give us a better shape, or more material options on ID is what i want, even if they charge us an extra $40. 

Man Jordan restocks are out of control, shoe showing up at 49$ in a discount store the day it release lololz Dead brand imo unless they come up with some mind blowing design/cushioning 

Last edited:
Of course said restocks...but not Jordan level restock you kidding

Every Nike tweet right now is a salty fan,

what am trying to say is balance, I dont think they've struck it

Last edited:
Welcome to the thread @toto.

all the new people that werent resell hypebeasts are still here.  i for one am happy to see some new names still around after 3.26.

Awww...you guys do like me.

I really don't want to pay the 160 Jades but I may pull the trigger since I struck out on the releases I wanted for AMM

I would welcome a CNCPTS collab with open arms only to get a 'limited' pie to the face as Nike laughs at my feeble attempt to purchase. I think WestNYC has had some pretty nice collab work as well. I mean if they did something like the 'Cabin Fever' / 'Tequilla Sunrise' 5Ks, or the 'Alpine' MT580 Id be all in.

Man Jordan restocks are out of control, shoe showing up at 49$ in a discount store the day it release lololz Dead brand imo unless they come up with some mind blowing design/cushioning 

"aint no one going to eat if thats the case."  word but we know buying sneakers is an expensive tactical sport now

I blame Nike though, not the demand...could make collab and push heavier numbers than usual/restock to kill resell etc? 

Most nike tweets last few days are salty fans
Do you realize you're talking out of both sides of your mouth right now? I mean, your posts have me baffled. You want Nike to increase production to kill resell? Cool. That's literally what Jordan Brand has done. Due to the increase in production, they have pairs sit on some models. Bc of that, you call it a dead brand.

You're the problem.

Jordan is dead not because only due to their restocks but lack of dope ****. And that is my opinion.

My edit above mentions balance. That I don't believe Nike has struck. Enough shoes this month\? Hell no. 

Of course said restocks...but not Jordan level restock you kidding

Every Nike tweet right now is a salty fan,

what am trying to say is balance, I dont think they've struck it
Enough stock to make sure you get a pair but not enough stock to where you feel like it's not limited? That's basically what you want. 

Nah if I like it I'll get it anyway fam, only part HB
roll.gif

Jordan is dead not because only due to their restocks but lack of dope ****. And that is my opinion.

My edit above mentions balance. That I don't believe Nike has struck. Enough shoes this month\? Hell no. 
You realize Nike got exactly what they wanted, right? This past month wasn't about selling a million shoes. They wanted to bring hype back to the AM1. They did that. I guarantee you that if they'd made 100k of each shoe, they'd be sitting right now. Most people will lie to themselves and say they would have bought a pair but we all know that's a lie bc they hadn't bought an AM1 in the last 5 years until this past month. The only reason those people even want a pair now is bc of the hype and the only reason the hype is there is bc of the super small batches.

Lack of dope product?? Are you kidding

Bred 1, Black Toe 1, Kentucky blue 1s, Royal 1s this weekend

True Blue III, Cement IV, Metallic V, Space Jam XI

Bred IV coming back

Where have you been?

I just seen the atmos and masters in person. Masters surprised me. They look and feel good. Atmos on the other hand was pretty disappointing. Leather on it is horrible. Glad I didn't pay $400 + for it. Definitely isn't worth it to me. I won't be in a rush to get them now.

Had the tonal game royal AM1 in, hum nice quality, shape on point but... i send them back. If i had picked the tonal red maybe i would keep them. Anyway saving money for the AJ1 this week

^ Man I haven't bought a J since I was 15...just never liked them. Bought some IDs few years ago for fun that I deeply regret 

everyone seems to agree masters is sweet in person...can't wait to handle

And big up to the homie who recognized my avatar I see you bruh

Last edited:

^ I agree with you there of course

Was it the right move for the fans? nah
No but Nike is a business. They are there to make money. Now that the shape is fixed they'll be putting out lot of gr's that everyone can get. Will some of the people that only came back for the hype stick around? I sure hope so. I have my doubts though when I see dope pairs like the Pinnacles and the Berrys just sitting. Most people didn't come back for the new shape. They came back for the hype.

You realize Nike got exactly what they wanted, right? This past month wasn't about selling a million shoes. They wanted to bring hype back to the AM1. They did that. I guarantee you that if they'd made 100k of each shoe, they'd be sitting right now. Most people will lie to themselves and say they would have bought a pair but we all know that's a lie bc they hadn't bought an AM1 in the last 5 years until this past month. The only reason those people even want a pair now is bc of the hype and the only reason the hype is there is bc of the super small batches.
this right here... and they also got those who werent really into the AM1 to impulse buy some of the not so desired models due to all the hype.

I just seen the atmos and masters in person. Masters surprised me. They look and feel good. Atmos on the other hand was pretty disappointing. Leather on it is horrible. Glad I didn't pay $400 + for it. Definitely isn't worth it to me. I won't be in a rush to get them now.
With them in hand, you might think that there is no problem for them to mass produce the AM1 atmos imo (recycle elephant print from the true blue ^^) but it is what it is.

Last edited:
I was planning to order another MC Ultra iD just in case I didn't like the weave of my initial order. But it looks like they were really only available for a day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom