THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those burgundy Jewels are looking cool. Hope they do black leather with silver jewel swoosh.

You saying they fit a little bigger than my older am1 retros ? If so I'll just use the extra toe room and stick sneaker shields in them

I hope they are not long like boats on my feet but I doubt it
i dont have a pair but judging by what most ppl say about the fit of the newer pair should give an idea of how the sizing would run. Most say they fit more TTS than the anniversaries. But i was making a suggestiong based off "if they fit larger" than usual

[emoji]128556[/emoji]
I think the 1s that run a half Sz bigger is the anniversaire og reds and blues due to thin tongues ? I see that the atmos has regular thick tongues and leather toe box . Hopefully they fit great since some dude on here said they fit .5 to 1 Sz too small
The annis def run big but I could have sworn people were saying the atmos does as well

Can anyone with a pair confirm?

Thanks guys , I should get them this Saturday hopefully from StockX , hopefully they fit great . Especially for the resell price of $438 I paid [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm just honestly being reminded as to why I've been shying away from nike these past few years.

not even about "boost movement"

just overall inconsistencies with nike

years ago i'd look past it in favor of nostalgia and being an overall hoarder lol.

but these days I'm so picky with purchases.

I'm hoping the jewel af1 and the new shape am1 IDs yield better results
Dude isn't everyone on the Adidas threads a different size in every boost model? I see people complain daily about sizing and even sizing between iterations of the same model like UB 1.0 vs 2.0. vs 3.0. 

You saying they fit a little bigger than my older am1 retros ? If so I'll just use the extra toe room and stick sneaker shields in them

I hope they are not long like boats on my feet but I doubt it
I had an 11 Atmos and have 11.5 OG blues. 11.5 is my TTS the size 11 Atmos were ok length wise but were significantly more narrow than all my 11.5 AM1's. I would say Atmos are def TTS and OG's run a little bigger than other AM1's. I have a narrow foot and the size 11 atoms were still to narrow for me.

If everyone here did this that would be incredible team work.
If the sizing talk was removed from the boost thread it would only be 10 pages of actual discussion lol"I'm a 9 in blue boost, 9.5 in white boost, and a 10 in models with a light colored cage"

Waiting for more info on these. 
nthat.gif

I'm hoping the aren't pinnacles but most likely they are. 

I had an 11 Atmos and have 11.5 OG blues. 11.5 is my TTS the size 11 Atmos were ok length wise but were significantly more narrow than all my 11.5 AM1's. I would say Atmos are def TTS and OG's run a little bigger than other AM1's. I have a narrow foot and the size 11 atoms were still to narrow for me.

Nice info ! Are your feet swimming in your anniversary Og blues Sz 11.5 ? ( I'm thinking you have the 2017 retro? ) If anniversaries are a tad big but not enough to go 0.5 down then I would pay resell on my TTS 8.5 Since all my other air max 1s and 90s are Sz 8.5 and fit perfect

Last edited:
Nice info ! Are you swimming in your anniversary Og blues Sz 11.5 ? ( I'm thinking you have the 2017 retro? ) If anniversaries are a tad big but not enough to go 0.5 down then I would pay resell on my TTS 8.5 like all my other air maxes
I do have the 2017 and def not swimming. I would agree there is a little more room in the toe box of the anniversary pairs but personally I can't .5 down and prefer 11.5., the same as all my other AM1's I think with the anniversary pairs it just depends on how you like the fit of your shoes. Seems like the thread is pretty much split on going TTS and .5 down. 

Sooooo....just sold my 9.5 red anniversaries at retail to a complete stranger hoping to find a 9 at retail. I hope there will be a.) A pair at retail soon so i can rock or b.) The august release is concrete info lol
wow, wish you sold it to me
tongue.gif

I'm a 10 in all other 1's, ordered 9.5 in royals cause of this thread. Gonna pull the trigger on atmos, someone with info please tell me tts or .5 down?
Also pinnacles Tts or .5 down?

Last edited:
Hey guys i wear Sz 8.5 for pretty much everything Nike , i have air max 1 as 2009 og blues, air max 1 og navy 2013 retro all Sz 8.5 and fits great

I ordered a sz 8.5 for the 2017 atmos elephants , I should be good ?

I'm a 10.5 in most Nikes, including 2009 AM 1 QS OG, 2015 Infrared 90, Flyknit Racer, Roshe, etc.

Got all four of the AM releases this month in 10.5 and:

Anniversary OG - Fit a half size big, a 10 would have been better
Atmos - Fit TTS, tried a 10 and my pinky toe was irritated by the lateral side wall
Master - Fit a fraction of a size big, so TTS for looser fit but half down if you want it a lot more snug

Nice info ! Are your feet swimming in your anniversary Og blues Sz 11.5 ? ( I'm thinking you have the 2017 retro? ) If anniversaries are a tad big but not enough to go 0.5 down then I would pay resell on my TTS 8.5 Since all my other air max 1s and 90s are Sz 8.5 and fit perfect

If I may contribute and provide an answer on my behalf... I went true to size with my OG Blues, and I'll be honest, there was quite a bit of space, and this was with thick socks. I switched up the insoles for slightly thicker ones and it helped make up some of that extra room, and I tied the shoes up another notch instead of showing off the tongue a bit.

How about a seperate size thread so we don't have to read the same question over and over and over and over and over and over again?
Oh wait that ain't gonna work cause people don't even read the last post of a thread, let alone 2 pages back. :smh:

jeezus why are we talking about whether or not the pinnacles will go on sale still? just keep an eye on them across a few sites and grab when one of them inevitably drops the price. it's not rocket science. 

They're talking about it because I asked.

If I may contribute and provide an answer on my behalf... I went true to size with my OG Blues, and I'll be honest, there was quite a bit of space, and this was with thick socks. I switched up the insoles for slightly thicker ones and it helped make up some of that extra room, and I tied the shoes up another notch instead of showing off the tongue a bit.
This... I got both OGs in TTS 9US/UK8.. Normally I don't lace the top two eyelets... Once laced up higher they fit ok. It's slightly annoying since they were so scarce you couldn't try them on before purchase.. Been wearing AM1 for years and sizing has been pretty consistent with mesh toe box releases. Atmos are TTS for me, if anything a little tight, but they have a crap load more heel padding than the OGs. Half sized down in pinnacles and they fine. Can't believe the pictures of other OGs with like 2 inches of space in the toe box?? Got to be a mistake in production.

How about a seperate size thread so we don't have to read the same question over and over and over and over and over and over again?
Oh wait that ain't gonna work cause people don't even read the last post of a thread, let alone 2 pages back. :smh:
check out post #42482 :lol: we've come a long way my friend

Back
Top Bottom