THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How about a seperate size thread so we don't have to read the same question over and over and over and over and over and over again?
Oh wait that ain't gonna work cause people don't even read the last post of a thread, let alone 2 pages back. :smh:

The official I'm a size __ in most sneakers, so what size should I be in __ sneakers? thread.

Masters are beautiful in person. I wish they ran a bit bigger like people are saying the anniversary pairs are fitting. The right shoe is more snug in the front. Maybe it's my feet, I don't know. I just have to go with 9.5s from here on out I've had to return too many shoes now. Can't do that with these, though.

Should I go tts or .5 size down/up while steaming and/or ironing my underpants?
Thanks in advance [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thanks for the sizing. I'll be going TTS for the atmos. Whats a good price for them? my size 9.5 is $450 on Goat. Think i should pull the trigger? or wait til thye go down?

I would assume youd be good if not, grab a pair of those elite socks and they'd fit better instead of buying an insole. Theyre about 9.97 right now if theres anymore in stock on NDC clearance
must be that good buddhist in me. I would rather sell a shoe the same price I'd personally buy them for haha I really hope the dude doesnt use this advantage to resell though
Dam, I would have thrown those 9.5 straight to feet!

tell dem resellers that:stoneface:

Nope, you should tell them by simply don't buy from these di*ks.I know it's hard as I really want these e.g. Atmos myself.
If no one would buy for these stupid prices they wouldn't buy all of OUR kickz and try to sell them for triple retail.
You want to know a good price for the Atmos? $150
Everything else is bs.

Well I guess if theres gonna be a separate sizing thread maybe there should be a separate thread for constantly whining like a lil ***** about the shape of mudguards and midsoles too.
laugh.gif

Heads-up that if anybody is still looking to ID a pair of Essentials or Flyknits, TopCashback  is currently 14% back on Nike.com.

I just ordered a pair of the "Pigeon"-themed AM1s (changing the base to the lighter grey leather) for $130 shipped - I'll get about $18 back...

Back
Top Bottom