THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This is the inside size tag on a pair of atmos air max 1s I received from StockX

Legit guys ? I'm trying to look it up on google but don't know what site to use

This is the inside size tag on a pair of atmos air max 1s I received from StockX

Legit guys ? I'm trying to look it up on google but don't know what site to use
Legit. If you got them from StockX, relax. The whole reason you pay for their service is so you know your shoes are legit.

yeah I wouldn't trust StockX or goat myself.

seen plenty of places like those two come and go.

just look at the fiasco w/sellers sending out ultra OG's when people thought they paid for OG anniversaries

Last edited:
yeah I wouldn't trust StockX or goat myself.

seen plenty of places like those two come and go.

just look at the fiasco w/sellers sending out ultra OG's when people thought they paid for OG anniversaries
Did stockx or goat send ultra instead of og? I'm not saying they make zero mistakes. They are human so there will be some errors but they are few and far between.

I'm convinced that that's single handly NTs doing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I ordered my pair 3 days ago thank god. I hope the half size down works out for me.

Same boat.
Hope they fit

Ordered the Jades but the sails are looking good too. :smh:

You realize that's common practice right? Some of the top cpu code guys for the fbi are former hackers they busted. Who better to spot a fake shoe than someone that used to sell fakes?

Fwiw the guy you quoted is hilarious. He's in the goat thread suggesting goat only asks sellers for discount due to flaws bc they pocket that money.
The comparison doesn't quite make sense. What service or product is the FBI selling to consumers?

That doesn't say ish. I'm pretty sure a lof people selling fakes know s**t about shoes. A lot of them probably even don't know they sell fakes.
You really can't grasp that an expert in the field could come from criminal world? It's not a hard concept. Not all criminals are experts in their field but many are. Obviously the guy they hired did and that's why they hired him. If you want to hire someone to build a firewall for your company, hire the best hacker you can bc he knows the weaknesses used to get around firewalls. If you want someone to spot fake sneakers, hire the person responsible for making fake sneakers. Again, not a new or complicated concept

Last edited:
Did stockx or goat send ultra instead of og? I'm not saying they make zero mistakes. They are human so there will be some errors but they are few and far between.

think it was both of them that ended up sending ultras when people assumed they cop og annys...

yeah I just have a hard time sending my shoes to anyone other than an actual buyer.

my friend go burned hard by a consignment shop that had been up and running for a yr but out of the blue shut down and disappeared w/all his shoes as well as a few others.

this was over 6yrs ago though

think it was both of them that ended up sending ultras when people assumed they cop og annys...

yeah I just have a hard time sending my shoes to anyone other than an actual buyer.

my friend go burned hard by a consignment shop that had been up and running for a yr but out of the blue shut down and disappeared w/all his shoes as well as a few others.

this was over 6yrs ago though
Link to them sending ultras? I've seen lots of people say their order was cancelled bc the seller sent ultra to stockx/goat but I haven't seen one person say they bought og and stockx/goat shipped them ultra. Stockx/goat can't control dumb sellers sending them the wrong item. All they can do is cancel the order.

^ that's what I'm referring to, just myself in general.... I don't trust a 3rd party middle man service. too many things can go array in online sales as is, add another step and you're just asking for trouble.
just my .02

I'd just prefer to sell my items directly to the buyer

Last edited:
:lol: why do people say "oh youd only want them if they were limited?" they limited the hell out of 3 very popular colorways and GR'd 4 very plain new colorways. I like 3 out of 4 them alot (I can live without the blk/sail) but none of the pinnacles are must haves, I'll cop the Fog pair if they hit discount and maybe Sail, Jades are dope but theyd be my 3rd choice.

laugh.gif
why do people say "oh youd only want them if they were limited?" they limited the hell out of 3 very popular colorways and GR'd 4 very plain new colorways. I like 3 out of 4 them alot (I can live without the blk/sail) but none of the pinnacles are must haves, I'll cop the Fog pair if they hit discount and maybe Sail, Jades are dope but theyd be my 3rd choice.
Black is one of my fav's because of how universal it is and I know i'll get the most wear out of them over the years

That doesn't say ish. I'm pretty sure a lof people selling fakes know s**t about shoes. A lot of them probably even don't know they sell fakes.
You really can't grasp that an expert in the field could come from criminal world? It's not a hard concept. Not all criminals are experts in their field but many are. Obviously the guy they hired did and that's why they hired him. If you want to hire someone to build a firewall for your company, hire the best hacker you can bc he knows the weaknesses used to get around firewalls. If you want someone to spot fake sneakers, hire the person responsible for making fake sneakers. Again, not a new or complicated concept
+1

Just gonna leave this here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Abagnale

One of the world's best conmen turned FBI fraud consultant - don't tell me you haven't see Catch Me If You Can ...

please no more pics :lol:

What's that?! You want MOAR PICS?! Sure thing! I'm just kidding, haha.

If I may add to the Pinnacle AM1 conversation, I'm with bradleysupreme bradleysupreme with the black color. Looks like it goes well with everything, similarly to the Sail color.

Arthur Huang FK Air Max 1s in a couple size left if anyone was interested

https://www.notre-shop.com/products/nikelab-x-arthur-huang-air-max-1-fk-royal?variant=41163065798

After being back and forth, I guess I'll go back. Not looking as great as I thought at all!

^they'd be nice if they had another color to break up the all black (not feeling the all black shoe trend lately)...

Back
Top Bottom