THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wonder what other CWs they'll retro. I'm excited. Hope currys get a retro as mine are pretty beat, well beat for my standards anyway.
Currys would be so dope! I had a trade offer for 8/10 condition currys + $20 for my Jordan Royal 1's that was really tempting...

Currys would be so dope! I had a trade offer for 8/10 condition currys + $20 for my Jordan Royal 1's that was really tempting...

That's a good trade man. You should go for it. I would have done it no matter what Jordan it was. Jordan's are garbage.

Trust me, I was definitely thinking about it for a while.. I'm just not sure about a 14 year old pair and I don't like the look of a fogged air bubble

Chances are they'll be ok if they've been worn a bit. But you just never know. Could always sole swap though.

Atmos resale prices keep climbing smh :smh:

True chainz. I let go of my used RC UBs and finally grabbed these beauties

Sooo my Atmos pkg from Footpatrol has been sitting at my local post office since Monday and still says "In Transit" with no status change or ETA.

Could they be holding it for ransom to make me pay for custom fees?! (Currently on vacay so I can't go there myself and find out) [emoji]128553[/emoji]

my impulsiveness cost me $131. I don't even feel like cripping this month either :smh:
:lol: I mean I spent 162 on my Game Royals from Afew then you posted Hanon and they're about 40 bucks cheaper. Copped 2 pairs of Royal Jordan 1s too, Tookie would be proud.

laugh.gif
I mean I spent 162 on my Game Royals from Afew then you posted Hanon and they're about 40 bucks cheaper. Copped 2 pairs of Royal Jordan 1s too, Tookie would be proud.
laugh.gif

I just hope I get them before my wife gets home. Cause then she'll give me the blues. 

insert monkey drumming gif.

Just got these babies in. Man o Man. These Masters are fire. I think I have to double up before they become scarce. I mean fire!! Good quality and super comfy.

finally bit the bullet on the jades. didnt want to chance waiting for them to go on discount. ocean fog next if i really like jades

then black

skipping the sand ones

Received Jades yesterday. Meh. Going back. Just can't get over the matching mid/outsole and I've never really been a fan of the leather toebox.

Leather is solid for Nike standards but nothing outta' this world. People need to expand their scope. Other brands are doing a lot more with "premium" materials.

Don't disagree but what were you expecting? Nike's natural materials have always been C or D grade at best. They don't even use high grade on bespoke. Some of the will leather was decent but even that varied quite a bit from pair to pair.

laugh.gif
I mean I spent 162 on my Game Royals from Afew then you posted Hanon and they're about 40 bucks cheaper. Copped 2 pairs of Royal Jordan 1s too, Tookie would be proud.
Hey Gooze, haha I just noticed your Avi. Is that from the old Cook In Silence group that used to post around here? What ever happened to them? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom