THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

for those that have both, would you say WLG iD>pinnacles (quality/materials)? or the other way around?

Last edited:
Received Jades yesterday. Meh. Going back. Just can't get over the matching mid/outsole and I've never really been a fan of the leather toebox.

Leather is solid for Nike standards but nothing outta' this world. People need to expand their scope. Other brands are doing a lot more with "premium" materials.

Received Jades yesterday. Meh. Going back. Just can't get over the matching mid/outsole and I've never really been a fan of the leather toebox.

Leather is solid for Nike standards but nothing outta' this world. People need to expand their scope. Other brands are doing a lot more with "premium" materials.

Go home Roger

Sure there may be other brands doing a lot more with premium materials but they are not AM1.

This is an AM1 thread

man I've yet to see the game royal or tonal reds anywhere in a US sz13.....

apperantly ndc.ca had them up to 13 but none of these eu sites have offered larger than a US sz12 smh.

Enjoy your boost.

Causal Friday at work

Damn, AFew already shipped my tonal Royals. I sent an email asking if I could cancel since I saw them for like 40 bucks cheaper on other sites and like 15 minutes later I get tracking :lol:

You're too funny. Didn't you just get called out by Modus for camping for Yeezy's?.....which is a boost shoe. You seem to be a massively insecure hypocrite.

Is it because you're new? Trying to establish your AM1 dominance?
I see I struck a nerve.

I stayed up late and "camped" on YS to score a pair to sell to a hypebeast.

Truth is if you can't appreciate the quality of the Pinnacles, you aren't going to like anything Nike puts out so you should just move on.

Debating wether to pull the trigger on those triple reds after seeing the midsole painted white and the lace swap. Look good.

Back
Top Bottom