THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I see I struck a nerve.

I stayed up late and "camped" on YS to score a pair to sell to a hypebeast.

Truth is if you can't appreciate the quality of the Pinnacles, you aren't going to like anything Nike puts out so you should just move on.

Resell was $2k on them. That was a free lottery ticket, not something I wanted to wear.

I'll wear the all white ones if I can get them too. Shoot me.

You're just a little confused. Funny thing is, my original post wasn't referencing boost but your insecurities took you down that path.

Thats what they did? :x I'll leave mine all red when I get them :smokin

These look so much better. I'm not into the all red/blue shoe fad. Looked good on the 90s a few years ago but it's played out now, I don't like it.

Different strokes, not a fan of that custom at all. If the sole was gum I'd be all in.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dblplay1212  

Resell was $2k on them. That was a free lottery ticket, not something I wanted to wear
mean.gif

Leave them for folks who want them. There would have been a lot less salt in the thread over past month if people just didn't look at releases in this way. "Free lottery ticket" 
mean.gif

Originally Posted by dblplay1212 

Resell was $2k on them. That was a free lottery ticket, not something I wanted to wear:smh:

Leave them for folks who want them. There would have been a lot less salt in the thread over past month if people just didn't look at releases in this way. "Free lottery ticket" :smh:
:lol: seriously? Anyone that says they wouldn't turn 200 into 2k for a couple clicks of a mouse is either a liar or a fool. Its a damn shoe, its not like he's flipping insulin to diabetics.

Last edited:
for those that have both, would you say WLG iD>pinnacles (quality/materials)? or the other way around?

Pinnacles > WLG by a long shot. A long shot. WLG had nice materials but such a poorly built shoe, I returned my WLG and had to have a claim opened up which I got approved by how badly they were built. Took that money and purchased some pinnacles, there's no contest.

yeah I can second that about the WLG's...

I made an all black pair and the quality was on point but the shape was so bad....

I returned them as soon as I saw pics of the pinnacles

I'm in Canada - Nike Canada is sold out in the fog, jade and black pinnacles in my size. I would be willing to order/trade for tonal blue if anyone is interested. PM me.

laugh.gif
seriously? Anyone that says they wouldn't turn 200 into 2k for a couple clicks of a mouse is either a liar or a fool. Its a damn shoe, its not like he's flipping insulin to diabetics.
teach me to cop insulin papi

More rumors about OG rerelease... and more?? As always, take with a grain of salt

been trying to tell ya'll this wasn't some isn I just pulled outta thin air ......

keep paying 400$+ for these joints or cop both for less come aug.....

like the Black Sheep said...

Last edited:
Wonder what other CWs they'll retro. I'm excited. Hope currys get a retro as mine are pretty beat, well beat for my standards anyway.

Back
Top Bottom