THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

UNDS these guys this weekend. i went a half size down and theyre pretty snug. hope the anniversaries arent like these cause i ordered a half a size down also. :X

What size are you? I went a half size down for the anniversaries, and I'm regretting it. Went TTS for the Atmos, but I'm still waiting for them to be delivered.

Toes a bit cramped, huh? I wish shoes were just straight CM size. Like, just gimme a 28cm and I'm golden. No deciphering different brands' & silhouette's sizing...
What size are you? I went a half size down for the anniversaries, and I'm regretting it. Went TTS for the Atmos, but I'm still waiting for them to be delivered.
im usually a 9.5. i went down on the anniversaries also but i havent recieved them yet. i went TTS on the atmos and they fit great with a little room.

UNDS UNDS UNDS UNDS

Dope. Still hunting for these in 8.5/9. Hard to track down for a good (low) price ATM.
Fixed.

Keep telling myself to hold out for the og's but I'm a little salty at myself. I over slept this morning and a pair of royals just went for $290 shipped. I've offered $300 to about every seller with a 10.5.

Last edited:
Keep telling myself to hold out for the og's but I'm a little salty at myself. I over slept this morning and a pair of royals just went for $290 shipped. I've offered $300 to about every seller with a 10.5.
haha I was following those too for a double up. 240 + 50 shipping.

haha I was following those too for a double up. 240 + 50 shipping.

:nerd: :smokin :tongue:

I used auctionstealer.com, for those items you dont wanna miss

Last edited:
so about the pinnacle air max 1 talk , 

i ve never owned an air max 1 since i always found em pretty bulky on my foot but i walked into a friends sneakers shop yesterday and saw the black pinnacle air max 1 on the shelf , i am sucker for leather casual shoes so i told him to try it on but sadly he didnt have my size so he told me to try the sail and i am like "i am not wearing white shoes they are nurse shoes man" and he is like try it on and you wont regret it. Well he couldnt be more right , not only i didnt regret it and bought them but i also wear em like everyday lol m the leather on these pinnacles IS FROM ANOTHER PLANET , their shape is perfect , they dont look bulky at all and i purchased 2 more pinnacles after a few days ( the black ones and the jade ones). 

What i dont understand is why people love so much the jade CW ? i have it and it doesnt amaze me so much , the sail CW is by FAR THE BEST , the colour is not white but more like a just don cream colourway, then its the black and then is the jade CW . the ocean fog one i just dont like it.

I hope nike will release a wheat leather pinnacle colourway , just like the wheat jordan 4s , i would buy x2 pairs if they do that ! 

so about the pinnacle air max 1 talk , 

i ve never owned an air max 1 since i always found em pretty bulky on my foot but i walked into a friends sneakers shop yesterday and saw the black pinnacle air max 1 on the shelf , i am sucker for leather casual shoes so i told him to try it on but sadly he didnt have my size so he told me to try the sail and i am like "i am not wearing white shoes they are nurse shoes man" and he is like try it on and you wont regret it. Well he couldnt be more right , not only i didnt regret it and bought them but i also wear em like everyday lol m the leather on these pinnacles IS FROM ANOTHER PLANET , their shape is perfect , they dont look bulky at all and i purchased 2 more pinnacles after a few days ( the black ones and the jade ones). 

What i dont understand is why people love so much the jade CW ? i have it and it doesnt amaze me so much , the sail CW is by FAR THE BEST , the colour is not white but more like a just don cream colourway, then its the black and then is the jade CW . the ocean fog one i just dont like it.

I hope nike will release a wheat leather pinnacle colourway , just like the wheat jordan 4s , i would buy x2 pairs if they do that ! 

The long answer to your question - different strokes for different folks.

The long answer to your question - different strokes for different folks.
oh yeah i understand , but its a little hard for me to believe that someone would prefer tha jade over the sail if he holds both of them in hands and this coming from a white sneaker hater like me hehe 

oh yeah i understand , but its a little hard for me to believe that someone would prefer tha jade over the sail if he holds both of them in hands and this coming from a white sneaker hater like me hehe 
People like different colors. Some like bright, some like dark. Personal preference. That's really all it is.

All that has to be said. I think sails are by far the weakest cw just plain boring. All comes down to preference
For me, black is the weakest bc i just don't do black shoes. Not a huge fan of sail bc of how boring it is. Absolutely love fog and jade though.

It's honestly a toss-up for me. The Iced Jade, although nice, is at the bottom of the list. The other three are interchangeable. The Black and Sail colorways have a very smooth execution. The Ocean Fogs are surprisingly better in person.

sail, cream, olive and colors along those lines are the current trendy colors in sneakers. all 4 deserve a standing ovation strictly because of the materials and quality.

jade and ocean fog are dope IMO. black is underrated, you can wear that one to the club and the bouncer wouldnt even know it was an air max 1 and sail, although plain is cool too.

for those that dont really know, this is how the more expensive nikes were made in the late 80s and early 90s

Here's some bad news. Four wears later and my Blue Tonals are already showing signs of paint cracking on the midsole :frown:, gonna send these back to Nike most likely. A stress line from where the midsole compressed.

I have no clue what I'm looking for here. Shoe looks fine

I have no clue what I'm looking for here. Shoe looks fine

That was the other foot that had a hairline fracture in the paint. The one foot that I took a photo of had the actual chipping. Regardless, for this to happen after four hours of wear is ridiculous.

i placed a bid on the master for $250 about two weeks ago and it went expired.. my size seems to be going up and down from 500 - 265 the lowest..
i was in no rush so i placed another bid on fri for $220 and surprisingly bid just got accepted and we will see how that goes when it gets to stockx..

if it goes smoothly i think it a steal for me now up next would be the vapormax CDG

That was the other foot that had a hairline fracture in the paint. The one foot that I took a photo of had the actual chipping. Regardless, for this to happen after four hours of wear is ridiculous.
First one is a legit complaint. I wouldn't notice 2nd one if it came out of the box that way.

sail, cream, olive and colors along those lines are the current trendy colors in sneakers. all 4 deserve a standing ovation strictly because of the materials and quality.

jade and ocean fog are dope IMO. black is underrated, you can wear that one to the club and the bouncer wouldnt even know it was an air max 1 and sail, although plain is cool too.

for those that dont really know, this is how the more expensive nikes were made in the late 80s and early 90s

That's actually good to know. Obviously for me, I'm a bit too young to know about shoes from around that time, haha. I agree about the black pair; that colorway can get dressed up! Perhaps the Sail color as well.

Back
Top Bottom