THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Iced Jade is 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Finally caved and ordered these. Can't wait to get them in!

Finally received my "Finishing" email this morning on my IDs for the AMD Ultra Air Max 1s. Maybe they will arrive sooner than the estimated 5/4 date.

I would like a Pinnacle Milan/Milano, hurt me to sell those but they hurt my feet. That suede they used had no give whatsoever.

I don't know whether to cop those Pinnacles tomorrow or not. Might just wait it out for mesh releases or new shape iD's. Prefer mesh to leather.

I would like a Pinnacle Milan/Milano, hurt me to sell those but they hurt my feet. That suede they used had no give whatsoever.
Same. I forced myself to wear them last week bc they'd been sitting for a while. The material is just too thick.

Does anyone know how wmns am1 fit compared to mens? 
I normally wear US9 in mens size, so should I go for US 10 wmns? 
Thanks in advance. 

Thanks in advance. 
I let some of the others respond but I have typically found that the difference from Mens to WMNs sizing is about 1.5 size.

It's also a narrower last so widefooters be wary

Thanks in advance. 

I let some of the others respond but I have typically found that the difference from Mens to WMNs sizing is about 1.5 size.
It's also a narrower last so widefooters be wary

I am a 9 in mens and I go with a 10 in wmns sizing. My foot is a tad wide, so the wmns 10 fits me slightly snug on the sides. I end up unlacing all the way and relace with my foot inside the shoe for a more comfortable fit. I had the original womens pinnacle AM1 in a size 10 (bone colorway) and currently have a couple of wmns flyknit prestos in a size 10.

Collection is starting to grow...

Nice, I've always liked the back left pair, just a clean shoe and the front left, those the patches or the og? I have the older og release on the reds with the sail, debating if I wanna hunt the anniversary pair of reds now. Probably wait til the phantom August release date comes and goes tho.

Back
Top Bottom