THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Were these posted yet? Don't remember if I saw them already...

i placed a bid on the master for $250 about two weeks ago and it went expired.. my size seems to be going up and down from 500 - 265 the lowest..
i was in no rush so i placed another bid on fri for $220 and surprisingly bid just got accepted and we will see how that goes when it gets to stockx..

if it goes smoothly i think it a steal for me now up next would be the vapormax CDG

Dam thats a steal, what size are you? Small im assuming. I'd double and triple up at that price, what site?

I must be the only one that prefers the waxed laces. The cream laces just didn't look as nice to me for some reason after I swapped them out.

Much better, not a big fan of waxed laces.

The lace swap is a must imo. Did the same myself, need to order a pair for the fogs now. Didn't like the fogs until I saw one terrible pic on eBay but it showed they were darker than I thought. Definitely better in person, may even look to double up.

I must be the only one that prefers the waxed laces. The cream laces just didn't look as nice to me for some reason after I swapped them out.

Only thing I liked about the laces it came with was the metal lace tips as the sail laces are your traditional plastic tip.

Last edited:
I have these and the greys and I've been on the verge of giving them away a few times.
I was so hyped for them

Still need to try reshaping them as a last resort.
Giving away because of the shape or other reasons?

The others that released in this pack seemed to have really good materials (90s, Grey AM1s) Sadly these never released in the states. 

Back
Top Bottom