THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So I'm torn on either the black or jade pinnacle AM1s.

SNS has the black pair in my size, but not the jade's

Might just go white and black pair for the sake of the price SNS has them listed for.

^cant go wrong w/any of those.

more people will tell you to go for jades but I prefer the sails > all the others.

Today

You guys think SNS will restock in a sz. 12 Jade's? I'd like to buy a pair for that price rather than $160
grin.gif

Got a 15% code from Nike Chat for my janked up Pigeon ID, and they're re-making the pair. Kinda wish I could change the solar to team orange like @Snapreme  used. That color just looks kind of grimey when you look at it in the ID designer, but really looks great in his RL pic. Maybe when the remake pair comes in I'll order a Team Orange pair and return the pair I like least.

What's the womens size equivalent of a mens UK9 in AM1? Would really like to cop a pair of the womens mushroom pinnacles.

Got a 15% code from Nike Chat for my janked up Pigeon ID, and they're re-making the pair. Kinda wish I could change the solar to team orange like @Snapreme  used. That color just looks kind of grimey when you look at it in the ID designer, but really looks great in his RL pic. Maybe when the remake pair comes in I'll order a Team Orange pair and return the pair I like least.
Thanks! I thought the same too, but I knew solar red was pinkish so I went based off of the ig pics from the og creator.

Slighly confused here now lol. So what size in womens would I need to match a mens UK9? And do they even make them this big?
UK size is one size down from your US size, Women's sizes is your US mens size plus 1.5

UK 9 = US 10 which equals Women's US 11.5 

Last edited:
wrong that's Adidas. Women's 12 id 10.5 men's. It's 1.5 difference in Nike
It's not wrong

1.5 size difference only applies from women's to men's

1 to 1 applies the same for mens uk to us and women's uk to us.

Last edited:

UK size is one size down from your US size, Women's sizes is your US mens size plus 1.5

UK 9 = US 10 which equals Women's US 11.5 
Gotcha. Just been looking around though and 11.5 seems non-existant, so it looks like it will have to be the forthcoming mens version. But why on earth did they feel the need to switch the black from the swoosh to the heel? Big mistake.

Gotcha. Just been looking around though and 11.5 seems non-existant, so it looks like it will have to be the forthcoming mens version. But why on earth did they feel the need to switch the black from the swoosh to the heel? Big mistake.
11.5 have gone really quick from the websites that put them up.

11.5 have gone really quick from the websites that put them up.
Not surprised, to be honest...especially here in the UK. I'd say size 9 is almost certainly the most common here for men. Well, at least it seems to be with the people I know.
smile.gif

Resale on the mushrooms seems pretty high already....

Thanks! I thought the same too, but I knew solar red was pinkish so I went based off of the ig pics from the og creator.
Yeah i went with the team orange. i didnt know if i should do mesh or leather for the underlay. i went for the leather. hope they turn out fine. i went for the white air unit also.

Back
Top Bottom