THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

He only converted men's and women's from UK to US.

First I converted his UK size to US size, which is 1 full size. Then, I converted it to women's sizing (1.5 size). Finally, converted it back to UK sizing.

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you, but I know what you mean :lol:

First I converted his UK size to US size, which is 1 full size. Then, I converted it to women's sizing (1.5 size). Finally, converted it back to UK sizing.

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you, but I know what you mean
laugh.gif
~ is not =

That was the issue.
Mens UK9 = Mens US 10 = Women's US 11.5 = Women's UK10.5

while we're all discussing grammar, can heads stop saying: "im so anxious for (insert name of new release of sneaker)!!!" 

Anxious means “worried or uneasy.” It's often confused with the word eager, which means “full of keen desire.”  More often than not, anxious has more of a negative connotation than eager.

unless youre truly worried about the fitment of these pinnacles and newly shaped, roomy sneakers.  then, carry on with being anxious... 

Last edited:

while we're all discussing grammar, can heads stop saying: "im so anxious for (insert name of new release of sneaker)!!!" 

Anxious means “worried or uneasy.” It's often confused with the word eager, which means “full of keen desire.”  More often than not, anxious has more of a negative connotation than eager.

unless youre truly worried about the fitment of these pinnacles and newly shaped, roomy sneakers.  then, carry on with being anxious... 
But if I'm worried I'll miss on the release, I can use anxious right?

man...feel sorry for any 87 fan that misses out on the pinnacles.

the shoe is just pure butter

they way nikes were in the late 80s early 90s

Back
Top Bottom