THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

[emoji]128293[/emoji]

is 12 the largest size for womens? I'm a 11 in mens and not sure if the 10.5 would be too tight on me

WMNS 12 is the largest! The latest pinnacles should work for US11 as already mentioned few pages back in this thread!
I'm also an US11 but didn't try it out so far...

Just went by 21mercer and the women air max 1 mushroom is in stock.. and like it a lot in person so decided to scoop a pair

Was planning to get the vapormax but not liking the dark color think I will wait till the light grey

Showed my wife the upcoming women's AM1s...She said she didn't want them. Welp.

Last edited:

And my US12 Womens Mushrooms came in 

WOW

I love em, perfect fit - they must run a tad big because I have just the right amount of extra room that I like. I def thought they'd be tighter

Only bad thing about them is these skinny a** long laces...easy fix though
So your regular size is a a 10.5? And these wmns12 feel exactly like the 10.5 in your other mens AM1s?

Just asking as I have a friend in the USA who could cop me a pair of these tomorrow and with me being a UK9 I'm just wondering if should go for the 11.5 or if I could even squeeze into a 11.

I have all of the other pinacles - Sail, Black, Jade, Fog - and went down to a UK8.5 as advised on here and they are a perfect fit. Any advice?

Alright, I went ahead and ID'd a pair of Pigeons. Let's see how they turn out lol

Back
Top Bottom