THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I remember a lot of people was talking about how they didn't like the mens version of this shoe...haha

the wmns was certainly made in smalller numbers across the board

I would've gladly copped both of the wmns versions as well but being a sz13, men's was my only choice.

I ain't complaining.

Last edited:

I would've gladly copped both of the wmns versions as well but being a sz13, men's was my only choice.

I ain't complaining.

+1... Big Footers had to live with what's available...

Glad I was able to grab a 12.5 though...

Quote:

I ain't complaining.

+1... Big Footers had to live with what's available...

Glad I was able to grab a 12.5 though...
Same here. I like the women colorway better but at 13, had to go with mens.

Black or dark brown on the heel?

**** man.... now the problem im having is I cant choose between both colorways

I went with the Mushroom I have a feeling the other ones are going to sit... so if they do ill pick up a pair next week

Last edited:
**** man.... now the problem im having is I cant choose between both colorways

I went with the Mushroom I have a feeling the other ones are going to sit... so if they do ill pick up a pair next week
They'll both sit just like all the other Pinnacle colorways 

Repped... got mine for $152.64 after applying my promo code
just wanted to flex how much money i saved.  to keep it relevant, i did wear my CX 87s today.  i hate them indoors, but i dont mind them outdoors. still hate the china banana shape to them tho. thank you. 

Last edited:
Got mine for $152.64 also but had to cancel my first order (well hopefully its canceled in time, or I'll have to return them) because the rep still couldn't add my promo code to my snkrs order. Seems like they don't have very much access to the actual Nike system imo.

The mens colorway resembles a mushroom more than the womens imo (not my pic)                                                                                                                                  

Was anyone able to purchase the wht/blue Anniversaries this morning or was it a glitch? It told me I was unable to purchase them. Later, it turned to OOS.

Back
Top Bottom