THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^where?

on snkrs?

I didn't see it smh

Nike+

Last edited:

The mens colorway resembles a mushroom more than the womens imo (not my pic)                                                                                                                                  
thats because you got them sauteed joints.  

when you pluck them fresh from the dog pee spot, they look like the womens

Last edited:
Got mine for $152.64 also but had to cancel my first order (well hopefully its canceled in time, or I'll have to return them) because the rep still couldn't add my promo code to my snkrs order. Seems like they don't have very much access to the actual Nike system imo.
That's because you can't use promo codes on SNKRS orders

I guess I know that now but I thought I remembered people having a rep add to order once placed but I guess not.

Only thing you can use on snkrs is gift cards and even that is a hassle.

Had one set up for today but it charged my card anyway and then got in chat and had it applied after the fact

Had issues with the reps today trying to use my gift card and promo code. I just said screw it and use the gift card on SNKRS.

They didnt seem to have access to anything I was seeing online.

Sizes 8, 10.5, 11 got put back up on SNS if any of you haven't copped yet. $144 shipped with code SNEAKERS

Caved in and bought a second pair of Elephants to keep on ice for just under $400 shipped, it hurts and i'm still salty to Nike for making em so limited, but i am obsessed with the CW and i feel like they're going to become more and more difficult to find. Gotta pay for the peace of mind i guess...

Sails arrived today. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Man I feel lucky I just got the shipped email this morning

How long between the 'finishing up'email and the shipped email for you?

They delayed my pair until 6/12 on Tuesday...then sent me the finishing up email today. Crazy! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom