THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Love these. But with a collection that topped 500 plus pairs. (Minus the 100 or so I have on consignment)
I made a promise I would stop buying kix and gear unless it was a must must must have! Or a great deal I know I could do well on.

So while I look and stay current on the regular. I have not copped kix in at least 7 months till last week. I copped 3 pairs all last week, but only cuz I'm selling pairs I have.

I have 150-200 dos pairs to sell and 150 easily vvvnds to part with

Anyways, these materials and colors look amazing in the pics and I was so tempted to cop my size 13 today but stopped myself.

Till I downsize more and start rocking what I have. I can't reverse back to my old ways.

I'll just have to break out one of my DS Milan 1's for spring/summer.
So glad I got two DS

The pinnacle materials remind me of the milans quality

Def look like they worth the retail

Quick mockup [emoji]128513[/emoji]

How long between the 'finishing up'email and the shipped email for you?

They delayed my pair until 6/12 on Tuesday...then sent me the finishing up email today. Crazy! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Got the almost finished email last Friday and the shipped email this Wednesday. Tracking shows arriving Monday.

I can't seem to pull the trigger on shoes over retail anymore....even retail is getting a bit too high for me... imo.
Then again, I am a old *** man still thinking about kicks. lol
Thank god the shape and materials are super fly or I would be without any new AM1's

Yeah but 10x worn still would sell over retail right? Thats an L imo.

I dont like buying used shoes but worn 1x pads is ok.

I don't mind spending money on a pair of shoes I'll wear and keep forever. But I've bought used shoes over retail price and still sold them over retail value/what I paid. Retail becomes moot on non-GRs and older shoes. Would you pass on lightly worn HOAs for $100 because it's over retail?

I can't seem to pull the trigger on shoes over retail anymore....even retail is getting a bit too high for me... imo.
Then again, I am a old *** man still thinking about kicks. lol
Thank god the shape and materials are super fly or I would be without any new AM1's

All this.. Paying retail grinds my gears let alone paying resale. Retail/Discount or bust. I'm so happy Nike is coming to their senses with the shape of the Air Max 1. But I feel this is again the Nike equlvilant of "I take care of my kids" ugh they shouldn't get a gold star for doing what they are supposed to be doing. These new pinnacles are killing me though. My mind is telling me no but my body my body is telling me yes! Okay I'll show myself out ....:D

Why are people buying the Pinnacles and Mushrooms for over retail when they are in stock on SNKRS? These are going below retail soon.Are people this dumb?

Why are people buying the Pinnacles and Mushrooms for over retail when they are in stock on SNKRS? These are going below retail soon.Are people this dumb?
First off who bought them over retail?

And not many places will discount them any time soon either. I know Nike will pull them from their site before they discount them.

I managed to scoop up the tonal reds from End, but they sold out in my size for the game royals. Any other places with a size 12? Checked SNS, Hanon, Sivas, Afew, and Footpatrol and can't find a thing. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom