THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ugh, the AM1 "The 6" I ordered ended up being fake going through StockX authentication.

Glad they caught it but sad I didn't come up on the steal price :frown: 

Copped another pair of the Atmos to fill that void haha

Ugh, the AM1 "The 6" I ordered ended up being fake going through StockX authentication.

Bummer.

But you got another pair of Atmos', so yeah, you still win.

Got my Jades and Sails in....pissed

Look at how thin my right shoe mudguard is on the sails

So f*cking thin...

And a little stain 

Look at the comparison of the mudguard to the Jades!

So then I inspect the Jades....

Mudguard, is HUGE! So nice, even better than my first pair of Jades

But wait....whats this? Looks like someone took a key or something to the suede...

So I got on Chat and all that they offered me was 10% promo code...when I had a 20% code to buy the shoes....

I paid $128 per shoe (20% off retail) , they want me to return them and then buy them back for $144 (only 10% off retail)

Haha only Nike....

So I am going to NT chi this weekend, and exchanging in store for hopefully same pairs or the new mens mushroom and arctic pink and pocketing the 20% code for iDs in summer

Got my Jades and Sails in....pissed

Look at how thin my right shoe mudguard is on the sails

So f*cking thin...

And a little stain 

Look at the comparison of the mudguard to the Jades!

So then I inspect the Jades....

Mudguard, is HUGE! So nice, even better than my first pair of Jades

But wait....whats this? Looks like someone took a key or something to the suede...

So I got on Chat and all that they offered me was 10% promo code...when I had a 20% code to buy the shoes....

I paid $128 per shoe (20% off retail) , they want me to return them and then buy them back for $144 (only 10% off retail)

Haha only Nike....

So I am going to NT chi this weekend, and exchanging in store for hopefully same pairs or the new mens mushroom and arctic pink and pocketing the 20% code for iDs in summer
You could just exchange them online and not have to pay the difference (rather than return + repurchase) and then you have the extra 10% off code for a future order

Or in-store exchange works as well

You could just exchange them online and not have to pay the difference (rather than return + repurchase) and then you have the extra 10% off code for a future order

Yeah you can just tell them you want to exchange and they will do it for you.

Man, you guys make me want to inspect my mushrooms when they come in
eyes.gif

Don't like the shape on those
how dare you speak these words.  disliking shape talk is taboo these days. 

man that stinks. too good to be true huh?  i was rooting for you homey.  i cant do that 800-1000 price tag. 

Man, you guys make me want to inspect my mushrooms when they come in
eyes.gif
definitely do it.

My local spot actually called me about my order for mushrooms because they caught a handful of major QC problems. Namely giant glue stains on top of the toe box and side panels. They were kind enough to offer a full refund and cancel my order.

Luckily managed to cop a restock on NDC CA but curious whether they'll be any better.

Originally Posted by Fozzy Badfeet  

Bummer.

But you got another pair of Atmos', so yeah, you still win.
man that stinks. too good to be true huh?  i was rooting for you homey.  i cant do that 800-1000 price tag. 
Ya I'm bummed
mean.gif
. Definitely ended up being too good to be true haha. Oh well 
tired.gif

Just hoping my incoming Atmos pair doesn't have any flaws! The one in my current rotation has this weird spot of bald suede under the swoosh. You'd have to bend down to see but obviously we all want that perfection.

I actually ended up seeing what looked like 4-5 pairs selling for $450 or less and curious if its the same person. Gonna get owned by

I don't trust Nike right now on first batch of pinnacles, I want to see them in hand..gonna call NT chi today and see what they have in stock

I'll get more out of it if I just exchange in store and pocket the 20% code...still sh*t is a hassle

ID's yesterday, mushrooms today.

Glad I had to order a second pair or mushrooms b/c I couldn't use my code on snkrs. One of the right shoes had dirt spots on the toe and one of the lefts had glue stains all over it. Took the good ones from each other and sending the crappy pair back.

singledout singledout If you don't mind tying up funds for a while order 4 pairs (2 of each colorway) at full price, pick the best pairs out the bunch, and return the full priced unwanted 4 pairs for a full refund.

@SingledOut If you don't mind tying up funds for a while order 4 pairs (2 of each colorway) at full price, pick the best pairs out the bunch, and return the full priced unwanted 4 pairs for a full refund.
I was also thinking that 

Going to IKEA this weekend and NT chi is on the way, wife already said she was cool with me runnin in there and exchanging

If that doesn't work, I plan on buying one more pair of each and keeping the best. 

Each pair has one good shoe haha

I need a new Left for Jades and a new Right for Sails, we'll see hopefully the weekend trip to Chi works out 

potato pic but you get the idea.

they're flames irl. feeling the pinks slightly more than the shrooms & both sets of laces come w/the nice metal tips.

don't hesitate if you're on the fence.
Is the extra set of laces that come with the mushrooms in Sail colour? Was hard to tell in the Nike images.

If so, definitely throwing those on my jades 

lucky mine came as close to perfect as you can expect from Nike.

I've returned a pair of sails & blacks from the first batch of pinnacles due to mismatched leather.

if you have the $ & Nike has your sz order extra pairs and inspect them closey and return the worst of the bunch.

I could only grab one of each this go around since sz13 sold out w/in minutes of release

these pinnacles are fire.

Thank you Nike for making an actual fire shoe that isn't a complete hassle to get ahold of.

Back
Top Bottom