THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  I need your expertise. I want all of the og reds. Obviously it'll take years but it'll be a fun hunt and won't be super expensive for most of them. The ones I know of are:

1999 leather

2005 HOA (own)

2016 flyknits (own)

2017 anniversary (own)

Do you happen to have style codes for nay of those? What am I missing? I know there was an "engineered mesh" one and a lunar one.

as if your debates about what the next man is wearing or whats considered homophobic in the "celebrities rockin' heat" thread are any better?
because calling out racist and homophobic remarks can be equated to toe box shape.

because calling out racist and homophobic remarks can be equated to toe box shape.

90% of the comments you call racist and homophobic...

you know what? you got it. nm

not even worth it

OAN back on topic...

just grabbed those mens mushrooms...looking fwd to getting them

Last edited:
Resisted the urge to buy the shrooms pinnacle for a few days now, and successfully managed.

But I came home drunk yesterday and was reading this topic before I went to sleep. 5 seconds later I placed an order.....

:lol: so the question is... will you return it?

90% of the comments you call racist and homophobic...

you know what? you got it. nm

not even worth it

OAN back on topic...

just grabbed those mens mushrooms...looking fwd to getting them
lol. I'm interested in the shrooms too. Post pics once you get em.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE
 I need your expertise. I want all of the og reds. Obviously it'll take years but it'll be a fun hunt and won't be super expensive for most of them. The ones I know of are:

1999 leather
2005 HOA (own)
2016 flyknits (own)
2017 anniversary (own)

Do you happen to have style codes for nay of those? What am I missing? I know there was an "engineered mesh" one and a lunar one.

Dope quest my dude.

I could be wrong but I think it's 1997 leather and there is another 1999 mesh pair

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE
 I need your expertise. I want all of the og reds. Obviously it'll take years but it'll be a fun hunt and won't be super expensive for most of them. The ones I know of are:

1999 leather
2005 HOA (own)
2016 flyknits (own)
2017 anniversary (own)

Yeh this is me also theres afew more you could add im sure if air max disciple was on (i think hes in a grump because of the girly thing) he would takeaway acouple.
One thing tho the 1999 is a mesh its 1997 thats leather, also the pre hoa in 2005.
The 97 leather would be the easiest pair to get hold of the others are quite rare for deadstock.
https://sneakernews.com/2013/02/22/nike-air-max-1-og-red-8-generations-of-retros/

Last edited:
I was too slow, the others include engendered mesh 2013, the 3/26 2013 amd, ultra essential 2015 and the latest 3/26 ultra amd

Thos is mine so far plus i got the 2012retro and airmax day ids,

Last edited:
Resisted the urge to buy the shrooms pinnacle for a few days now, and successfully managed.

But I came home drunk yesterday and was reading this topic before I went to sleep. 5 seconds later I placed an order.....
lol I've done that a few times. Next day like
sick.gif
 what did I buy....

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  I need your expertise. I want all of the og reds. Obviously it'll take years but it'll be a fun hunt and won't be super expensive for most of them. The ones I know of are:

1999 leather

2005 HOA (own)

2016 flyknits (own)

2017 anniversary (own)

plus the pre 87 big window and QS tape that look like this:

Last edited:
That list was already completed/posted in this thread not too long ago, just before AMD. I remember the HOAs actually released twice in a short period.

I received my pair of Oatmeal Pinnacles on Saturday and I've sent them back today, The quality on them really wasn't that good IMO. The Outsole leading up to the toe box was twisted and should have never passed QC and there were glue marks everywhere. Not impressed at all. 

97 was leather 99 OG mesh. There was also pre HOA from 05 which were durabuck.

Last edited:
My mens Mushroom Pinnacles arrived today and....wow....they are very, very nice. In fact much nicer in the flesh than in the promo photos. The black heel does not look awkward at all as it seems to in photos.

Equally as nice as the wmns Mushrooms IMO so these are a definite keeper. Buying the Pinks is inevitable now, lol.

Also, these fit exactly like the other Pinnacles from this year so if you went a half size down in those you can do the same with these.

Last edited:
If the ID shape and options are good I think a lot of us are going to be in trouble. Or at least have our wallets hurting. 
laugh.gif

The rumor   for iDs is June/July

Key word: rumor

Give us some simple colors and the ability to change eyelets and I'll be happy and ready to order 3-5 pairs lol

:lol: so the question is... will you return it?

Definitely not. Quality is insane, and look wayyyy better irl. Wish the 2017 atmos was only half of the quality of these joints. Doubting about also picking up the women shrooms.

Back
Top Bottom