THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Info on sneaker photography

One of my boys was heavy into sneaker photography and he hooked me up with some pieces I liked the most. I have one with Nike Air bred and white cement 4's and 3's and infrared 6, with Chicago and banned 1, and solo glamour shot of concord 11s, nike air black cement 3, and a back shot of Nike Air bred 4 and white cement 4.

@BradleySupreme
 which pinnacles were u offing for under retail??

Man idek anymore. I just got the Mushroom in my tts 8 and they fit perfect

Tried on my jade & fogs.. they fit well in an 8 too

It's really my black pair that has a little too much space. Sail has a little bit less space but still a touch more than desired. Maybe I'm being too paranoid

pinnacles have literally sat without hitting clearance for 2 sale cycles now. either they'll hit by the next 20% off or they never will go on clearance

Hmm the beige/oatmeal ones look more green on their site. They look great in your pic though.
Yeah i figured no way in hell would they come out green when they were listed as beige/oatmeal.

My pic is a truer reflection of its colour, and very very closely matches the mushroom colour.

Came in from End

is nike still releasing oddly shaped AM1s? i know there are still alot on the market, but are there any new releases? (specifically since the pinnacles dropped)

^yeah still a lot of bad shapes coming outta Beaverton.

the suede ultras that are currently available have terrible shape

thinking about going for some women's mushrooms. 

just looking for clarity on what size i should look for

for reference: 10 fits perfect on me for the 2017 atmos

any insight would be appreciated!

thinking about going for some women's mushrooms. 

just looking for clarity on what size i should look for

for reference: 10 fits perfect on me for the 2017 atmos

any insight would be appreciated!
US 10 mens would be US 11.5 womens

Good Luck

Last edited:
I got my pinnacles from END (UK) for $135 when they had free shipping. They currently have free shipping on orders over $250. So if you want to buy two pairs you'll obviously get free shipping. Or you can buy some other stuff. END is a great store.

I got my pinnacles from END (UK) for $135 when they had free shipping. They currently have free shipping on orders over $250. So if you want to buy two pairs you'll obviously get free shipping. Or you can buy some other stuff. END is a great store.

Return policy sucks though you gotta pay for return shipping. Not cheap from USA

One of my boys was heavy into sneaker photography and he hooked me up with some pieces I liked the most. I have one with Nike Air bred and white cement 4's and 3's and infrared 6, with Chicago and banned 1, and solo glamour shot of concord 11s, nike air black cement 3, and a back shot of Nike Air bred 4 and white cement 4.

That glamour shot of the concords had me drooling. Would love to hang one of thise up on my wall.

@BradleySupreme are you worried about sizing or quality control (glue, creases, etc)? I can imagine true to size being a tiny tad bit roomy on some but I don't think it warrants sizing down. As far as quality control, I got my pair to wear every day for work so I wasn't too concerned.

@BradleySupreme are you worried about sizing or quality control (glue, creases, etc)? I can imagine true to size being a tiny tad bit roomy on some but I don't think it warrants sizing down. As far as quality control, I got my pair to wear every day for work so I wasn't too concerned.
I've ordered from END many times but there have been a few times where I need to exchange sizes for example tees from brands i've never purchased before. Or the first time I ordered a sneaker I forgot that it would be UK sizing so I got a size too big

Things like that. I already have all the pinnacles I wasn't specifically talking about those.

I just meant END in general is more trouble and money than it's worth to return an item

Back
Top Bottom