THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So after my monthly physicsl sneaker shopping trip today I did not cop the denim pack as I did not like the CW and materials in person as much in the pictures.

I almost copped the silver hyperfuse from months ago which Size? still had in stock but they wanted £115 for them (roughly $175) and I was not paying that.

They had a lot of OG reds and obsidians left in store in Size? and Footlocker.

I almost copped the purple AM lights from the Easter pack but I already have the blues from the same pack so held off.

In the end no AM1 for me today I copped the AM 180 OG Ultramarine though and am happy with that.

Incidentally my local Footlocker staff know nothing. Whilst I was waiting to be served another customer was asking when the AJ 5 Grape was releasing and they did not know, could not find out and I had to tell the other customer the release date!

Glad I missed the FB End madness earlier today and already had my pair from NDC last week when it was a very easy cop. How things change in just one week! End are the worst for limited releases as their servers can't cope. Shame as the in store experience is really good.

Hi thanks for your order.
Unfortunately one of our collegues made a  very silly mistake. Instead of putting online the Air Max 90 Milan (which we definately will get) he put online the Air Max 1 Milan – which we wont get.I am very sorry for this mistake.Due to the fact that the AM1 Milan wont be available now I have cancelled your order and have refunded your money via PayPal

Best

olli

The Good Will Out

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
I want them so badly :/ if anyone knows a us8 for sale until 160€ shipped i would be really appreciated. And f*** these stores. Its the 2nd time. These are not destined to be mine :(((

Last edited:
wish i had an actual camera, here goes though:

Reverse Pimento's || Pimento's

End posted on their fb that they are trying to get a restock so those who missed out can give it another try when if they do 
wink.gif

so i just won a pair of new am1 hyperfuse nrg varsity blue for 77 bucks, 68 total with my ebay bucks. I think thats a pretty good steal aha 

I paid the 200 for the FB im at work when kicks usually drop so I can't be waiting at the screen waiting for releases. Oh well that 90 over retail would a been spent on alcohol anyway

Back
Top Bottom