THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I swear I keep flip flopping on them Milans. I like the colorway but it still looks very feminine. If that pink was a little darker, it would be an instant cop. I need to really see these in person.
i havent seen any picture that has captured the true color of that pink in person.  i say cop it and return/sell it if you don't like it

If you're looking for the teals call unheardof 513.744.9444

Repped!

They came out to 124.xx shipped.

A bit steep for some essentials, but I really like these.

Will shoot for the Milans on Saturday, been sleeping on my AM game but these are a must. Anyone know if these will only be in mens sizes? GF wants them and I am pretty sure I saw some women with them on IG but I could be mistaken..

finally this thread is getting interesting

i think im gonna cop a sz 11.5, 12 and 13 for resell
smokin.gif

its about time to take advantage of all those annoying HypeBea$ts
roll.gif

its time for me to get paid
pimp.gif
LOL!

Saturday,  this place will be jumping!

Id laugh so hard if the Air Max 1 thread becomes the new Roshe Thread just off one shoe release and w/the anticipation of the FBs.

having fun with my am1's and le nikkor.

ps. my og red and og obsidians are both tts also including the hyperfuses. it all depends on your foot. if you got wide feet then .5 it up. 
One of my favrit AM1 CW!
Thanks for the heads up. Cool store but the worst service. I walked in one morning didn't even look at me or asked if I needed anything. After that day I will never give them my business.
Never had problems with the staff in Attic. Always have been friendly and helful.
For my dudes out in Cali

Already got mines so I hope y'all get yours
Good lookin out bro... Repped!

man, just got a call out of the blue from one of my local shops telling me he's holding an 11 for me. Wasnt even going to bust my butt for some Milan 1's, but I'll more than happy to pick them up when its this easy. Kind of surprised they are getting them, which leads me to believe these wont be too difficult to get. I shall have these this evening.

they're pricing the 90s to be $160?

they're only marking the am1s up by $10 and selling for $120

Last edited:
ndc just tweeted this and if you scroll down, you see that these will be TLO

http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/
Thanks. I know they are TLO. Was just wondering when they named them TLO bc as of yesterday, they weren't TLO.
They've been TLO since it was first announced they're dropping on NDC. I've checked the release calendar right after other people found out about the US release, and it was already TLO then and hasn't changed. You might've initially confused it with the other Milan releases cuz them being TLO hasn't changed in weeks.

Last edited:
kind of surprised its only $200 considering the rape price they want for black toes. Making up for the low Black/Gold price they had I guess.

Back
Top Bottom