THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got two bids accepted one for 150 and one for 130. Maybe they are going to be GR but I don't have to worry about them during release day.

If everybody eat, that's a nice moov by nike + resell price will be lower!!! (i thinking about to try for 3 pairs to use one to trade for the blue if i miss them)

Everyone who were saying they weren't coming out/don't expect a restock for a while all of the sudden with the I told y'all so.

So damn funny

Go back and read

There's a reason why info doesn't get posted as frequently.

No damn appreciate, just take the info instead of asking for "source" or anymore info.

If nothing more is being said then nothing is available at the moment.

Go back and read

There's a reason why info doesn't get posted as frequently.

No damn appreciate, just take the info instead of asking for "source" or anymore info.

If nothing more is being said then nothing is available at the moment.

Apparently we're not even talking about the same thing. I read your first post as people who reported the restock were saying it's not happening anymore. Not the whiners who were complaining.

I think I get what jp7891 jp7891 is sayin...

I think the argument is that sh*t doesn't get posted in here much anymore because everyone acts like a baby when the info doesn't hold true at first (first we thought restock was June/July) and then people sh*t on people who start to say they're still coming and etc...

But it shouldn't matter who said what and when - because, well...seems like we should all be getting Red Annies and hopefully Royals follow.

Here are the restock pairs and restock box

21231974_10156695404343986_5513228367440333395_n.jpg
21314290_10156695404408986_5442021529735100664_n.jpg
21273148_10156695404313986_6734841229890177224_o.jpg

Looks like we're getting the extra laces (big fan of the stiff nylon version that the anni's came with in March.

LPU: been a super big week for me, especially because i was able to copp, what prob is my #1 grail at half the cost of what i thought it would do me in. and you know ima have to add my #1 gif. and ima do this specific one because i need to keep mirin this pick up.
uZPS0bSl.jpg

giphy.gif

I think I get what jp7891 jp7891 is sayin...

I think the argument is that sh*t doesn't get posted in here much anymore because everyone acts like a baby when the info doesn't hold true at first (first we thought restock was June/July) and then people sh*t on people who start to say they're still coming and etc...

But it shouldn't matter who said what and when - because, well...seems like we should all be getting Red Annies and hopefully Royals follow.
people shouldn't eem feel any type of way. i see it from both sides. i cant knock dudes for feeling like the info wasn't true because it was only said during AM month and when there isn't much to go off of people have a right to feel skeptical. nobody was acting like a baby or even whining, but just when they asked for more info or if it was happening people didnt do much to reassure them, but dudes should still be appreciative of info because the releases were a poop show.

Went ahead and placed a bid on StockX for $135. Figured that if it's true, I'm more than happy to pay that. If not, it's not like a lose the money and it's not a lot of money to have tied up and theres zero risk but the reward is big.

Back
Top Bottom