THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This restock pair sure looks like a GR. More listings are popping up from sellers asking way less than anni pair.

congrats to those who cooked! That might be the easiest an OG AM1 from this year is gonna get...!

I just dropped coin on DQM90s (gonna need to swap midsoles) and Skeptas (essentially pre-ordered given I'm headed for vacation). Couldn't bring myself to spend even more right before vacay.

DQM!!
Dave's Quality Meat Botique store was all over the place on fashion magazines when they opened in NYC!

I believe first time seeing them on media was in 2007.... with his bacon AirMax90s that is super cool (but I will never wear)

A year ago I was searching up DQM on Google map, trying to pay a visit to NYC..... they closed.

Such nostalgia, along with $100 hoodies, Royal Elastic sneaker, and my 17 year old all disappeared lol

Attachments

• IMG_4433.JPG
    IMG_4433.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4434.JPG
    IMG_4434.JPG
    281.8 KB · Views: 21
Sooooooo what's the deal with these anni AM1? I'm looking for a 10. Are these limited AF or GR?

my bid on stockx also got accepted at $140 yesterday, it was accepted within minutes. Still waiting for the seller to ship. hoping its real.
Looks like most of the asks are close to $200 now.

Im not going to wake up, go to work in the morning and come home to a sold out restock of 103s am I?

Is it tomorrow? They wouldnt just drop em on NDC like that would they?

I have a bad feeling

copped a size 10 for 160 on stockx as well
I just hope that these are legit. The left shoe on that eBay ad was too suspect. I hope StockX do inspect these "restock" pairs because I don't see a official photo, yet… only because they haven't seen the official restock pair. Please keep all of us updated if StockX reject these. Sorry it's sounding too good to be true. The seller is accepting all the bids?? I don't wanna jump the bridge with you guys just yet.

Just saw some iffy blues on a site in China for 89 bucks, so they out there. They also had some yeezy 350 for the same price so.....

Congrats to all who copped at StockX! I was too confused yesterday :wow:

AFEW bring em out on 23rd, so it looks more and more like an GR for me!

The seller just shipped my restocks from stockx, I'm curious if it's one person with a bunch of pairs just unloading them cause there's a full size run and it ranges from $190-$200 but seems like everyone is getting them for $150-$160

I just hope that these are legit. The left shoe on that eBay ad was too suspect. I hope StockX do inspect these "restock" pairs because I don't see a official photo, yet… only because they haven't seen the official restock pair. Please keep all of us updated if StockX reject these. Sorry it's sounding too good to be true. The seller is accepting all the bids?? I don't wanna jump the bridge with you guys just yet.
lol nothing looked suspect on the eBay pics. Several people itt have bought from him and his rating over tons of sales should make anyone feel safe.

lol nothing looked suspect on the eBay pics. Several people itt have bought from him and his rating over tons of sales should make anyone feel safe.
Yep, I'm cool with this cop, if it pass stockx authentification, we should be good... if it appear that it's a bunch of fake, it will be report and affect a bit stockx reputation!
I never saw at this time fake (very good fake 1:1) of OGs until now, so i don't have to worry that much.

Back
Top Bottom