THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seller has shipped to StockX... should have in hand by middle of next week. I try to post pics once I have in hand.

Yep, I'm cool with this cop, if it pass stockx authentification, we should be good... if it appear that it's a bunch of fake, it will be report and affect a bit stockx reputation!
I never saw at this time fake (very good fake 1:1) of OGs until now, so i don't have to worry that much.
chill homie. its all good

Well they let that one Jordan 1 frag that was missing a stitch line pass, so IDK maybe depending on the person inspecting it, they can just easily let a few UA's pass here and there due to lack of "inspections". I bought a few from them and have not problems yet so I think we'll be good.

These look fake to me.

I just hope that these are legit. The left shoe on that eBay ad was too suspect. I hope StockX do inspect these "restock" pairs because I don't see a official photo, yet… only because they haven't seen the official restock pair. Please keep all of us updated if StockX reject these. Sorry it's sounding too good to be true. The seller is accepting all the bids?? I don't wanna jump the bridge with you guys just yet.

people commenting on the eBay pairs looking fake are referring to this posting

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282628980339

the left shoe looks too big in picture 2 but thats only because the pics are distorted. it looks similar in picture 5, but in that one it's actually the right shoe.

this Rebel Sole seller is selling $300 a pair, not the same as the Footsoldier link posted for $160/pair.

the left shoe looks too big in picture 2 but thats only because the pics are distorted. it looks similar in picture 5, but in that one it's actually the right shoe.

this Rebel Sole seller is selling $300 a pair, not the same as the Footsoldier link posted for $160/pair.

One shoe is definatly bigger than the other

Here are the restock pairs and restock box

21231974_10156695404343986_5513228367440333395_n.jpg
21314290_10156695404408986_5442021529735100664_n.jpg
21273148_10156695404313986_6734841229890177224_o.jpg
bless me w the size 8 man

^^ I just wish they weren't so pink I'm getting to old to try to pull off crazy colors lol

Also this, news on the royal anniversary, found the date of 7th October re relese In Europe,
http://www.thelifewares.com/fashion/nike-air-max-1-og-anniversary-red-royal-re-release/

Swap to Japanese
NIKE Air Max 1 OG Anniversary requires different caution since release dates are different for each color way. University Red will be released on September 21. Regarding Game Royal, it was released earlier in Asia on October 1, and it will be released later in Europe etc. In addition, as both color ways are not officially released at this time in Japan, those who are worrisome will check the official SNS of NIKE + SNKRS and Nike Japan.

Yep, I'm cool with this cop, if it pass stockx authentification, we should be good... if it appear that it's a bunch of fake, it will be report and affect a bit stockx reputation!
I never saw at this time fake (very good fake 1:1) of OGs until now, so i don't have to worry that much.
Why would it affect Stockx reputation? They can't control people trying to sell fakes. They'll just cancel the transaction

Well they let that one Jordan 1 frag that was missing a stitch line pass, so IDK maybe depending on the person inspecting it, they can just easily let a few UA's pass here and there due to lack of "inspections". I bought a few from them and have not problems yet so I think we'll be good.
When you deal with the quantities they deal worh, they're going to miss a couple here and there. There's going to be human error. Overall they do as good of a job as anyone can expect. Expecting perfection in a process that relies on humans isn't reasonable.

Angles, man.

The bootleggers are on the hypetrain, be mindful of that. I know a lot of dudes in here will know that, but with all the attention given to am1s nowadays, it is becoming more prevalent and something we will have to take into consideration with purchases. Good intentions, I am sure, but good intentions are often taken advantage of by those trying to make money.

Why would it affect Stockx reputation? They can't control people trying to sell fakes. They'll just cancel the transaction
I say "if it pass the authentification", if not no problem, but if its validate but by the end, all purchases (before 21st) are fake, it could affect them "a bit"!

Sorry I thought you guys would have thought better of me! Obviously I realise they are fakes what i am saying is watch out there are fakes of these around
Especially as few of you picked up some early from stock X

Last edited:
Sorry I thought you guys would have thought better of me! Obviously I realise they are fakes what i am saying is watch out there are fakes of these around
Especially as few of you picked up some early from stock X
Those fake website can use official images from legit source too... !

Back
Top Bottom