THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can anyone explain to me the 100 and 103 debacle? Is 100 the color code for the first release and 103 the rerelease? I'm thinking of getting a pair thru stockx, has anyone received from there yet?
100's = March release. Slightly better QC, dustbag, booklet
103's = Restock.

idk about all that lmao you must work for them.

ive ordered twice from stockx royal 1s and the 103s both had flaws and they didnt do **** about it.

Yeah, but "flaws" are different from "defects." You, me and most NTers might be disappointed with flaws, but most retailers, even the StockXs and GOATs of the world, will only concern themselves with actual defects.

There is no release that interest me at this moment or maybe an eventual Taxi 12s QS release but i'm on the hunt for a second pair of OVO 12s white, so that give me some space to cop a second pair of AM1 anni red, Double up on the blue and an obsidian!
I'm the same so happy the next pair of Jordans I'm going for are the BC3s next year other than that this year has been more of a AM year for me

idk about all that lmao you must work for them.

ive ordered twice from stockx royal 1s and the 103s both had flaws and they didnt do **** about it.
Their site clearly states they won't do anything about flaws. That's now that they are there for. They just check to make sure they are legit. They aren't checking to make sure you get a perfect pair. Think of it as buying from Foot Locker. You know they are legit but it's possible you get a pair with factory flaws.

Wrong thread

Attachments

• 20170916_213626.png
    20170916_213626.png
    1 MB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Their site clearly states they won't do anything about flaws. That's now that they are there for. They just check to make sure they are legit. They aren't checking to make sure you get a perfect pair. Think of it as buying from Foot Locker. You know they are legit but it's possible you get a pair with factory flaws.
Ehh I mean get what their terms and condition says but they lost a customer.

The royals I got had a differnet shade box and the Registered Rs werent perfectly printed which was kinda suspect. Then the am1s had a literal rip in them. I guess what I am trying to say is stockx should be more on the customers side on these type of things. I realize that would cost them money on shipping and all that but keeping loyal customers and that relationship happy is way more important. Instead they told me pass on those pairs to others on stockx so we can reap the reward of our fees.

The royals I got had a differnet shade box and the Registered Rs werent perfectly printed which was kinda suspect. Then the am1s had a literal rip in them. I guess what I am trying to say is stockx should be more on the customers side on these type of things. I realize that would cost them money on shipping and all that but keeping loyal customers and that relationship happy is way more important. Instead they told me pass on those pairs to others on stockx so we can reap the reward of our fees.
It's not there job to QC for Nike and Adidas though. Foot Locker doesn't.

Yeah, but "flaws" are different from "defects." You, me and most NTers might be disappointed with flaws, but most retailers, even the StockXs and GOATs of the world, will only concern themselves with actual defects.
They say flaws and defects alike dont concern them in an email I got. Not sure how GOAT is but apparently they handle stuff like rips on mesh better than stockx
It's not there job to QC for Nike and Adidas though. Foot Locker doesn't.
Yea I guess you are right, I am expecting way too much from these smucks who feed off of reselling sneakers

man, if you had a different shade box and imperfect registered 'R's that's the least of your problems.

Back
Top Bottom