THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Maybe in europe that's how you get it done but it's not quite the same here in HI. Thanks for the help tho :smh:

Hey homie, if you gonna be in NY during release I believe you should be good. I think a lot of boutiques will be getting these. No official word from Nike USA though. But multiple USA boutiques have confirmed. Hope that sorta helps.

Hey homie, if you gonna be in NY during release I believe you should be good. I think a lot of boutiques will be getting these. No official word from Nike USA though. But multiple USA boutiques have confirmed. Hope that sorta helps.
But what day is the release? If it's Thursday, that'll work. Later, probably not.

103 from StockX .. just perfect
04AMD107.jpg
Hopefully my mudguards look like this when they come in. Should be here by Friday from GOAT I hope.

Sometimes, releases pops just a day before... if its the 21, this should appear on your app by far this wednesday

Hate to ask but going to anyway, just to be 100% sure.

What size should i get for the 103s?

For reference i wear:

US9.5 AJ1
US9.5 Air Huarache Light
US10 AM 97 Silver Bullets

I have pretty narrow feet.

Thanks!

Hate to ask but going to anyway, just to be 100% sure.

What size should i get for the 103s?

For reference i wear:

US9.5 AJ1
US9.5 Air Huarache Light
US10 AM 97 Silver Bullets

I have pretty narrow feet.

Thanks!

I would go US9.5 - some people believe the 103s to be a tad longer. I went with my true size for both my 100s and 103s and they're both great for me.

I'd rather have a little extra room though than not enough, you definitely don't want a US10 in the 103s.

For reference I rock US11 in AJ1, AM97 and I also got US11 in both 100s and 103s.

Back
Top Bottom