THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The info about the retail price is available widely (its easy to just give an answer but i encourage the self research), for the stores.... call them or email them to know, that the best way to have your info ( i don't tell that to be wicked)

The info about the retail price is available widely (its easy to just give an answer but i encourage the self research), for the stores.... call them or email them to know, that the best way to have your info ( i don't tell that to be wicked)

Maybe in europe that's how you get it done but it's not quite the same here in HI. Thanks for the help tho :smh:

Maybe in europe that's how you get it done but it's not quite the same here in HI. Thanks for the help tho :smh:
HI is for hawaii? Wait till they pop on the snkrs app (i guess its the us app for you) and for instore (you will be in nyc right?!), release is 21st but... call the stores (in nyc) to know if they will have them!

Last edited:
103 from StockX .. just perfect
04AMD107.jpg

Here are the photoshop renders of the upcoming RUMORED OG Obsidian and Aquas (which mostly likely will be women's only, biggest size equaling about men's US10.5)

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

Jesus - This year / next gonna be expensive.. Hope your source is legit on the Aqua rumor... This is almost to good to be true

Sneakernews saying some retailers have a new release date of 9/26. Either way 9/21 or 26 everyone will have these! Got my size 9.5 from Stock X last week -- debating on getting a 9.0 this week!

So this dude botched his custom idea and then did this to his pinnacles

IMG_6763.jpg

Should have let them like this if anything - definitely "off white" vibe but not for me.

IMG_6762.JPG

Zipper is big as hell. And you're right it is a little too off-white. Should of done something more original with the swooshes.

So this dude botched his custom idea and then did this to his pinnacles

IMG_6763.jpg

Should have let them like this if anything - definitely "off white" vibe but not for me.

IMG_6762.JPG
I kind of like the swoosh on the toe box idea, but the extra one on the outside has to go.

Back
Top Bottom