THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yo what is happening on this page.

Can people just post periods until the next page happens so we can forget these insane questions and comments.

21910650_351839281911672_690640589556809728_n.jpg

Check restocks app. Checked out on the OGs on Sneaker Politics but it's not on their site ... YMMV. More than likely will be cancelled

Last edited:
Funny you posted those AM90s because I was looking for the AM90 thread today and couldn't find one. Did we lose that thread during the NT move?

Do you own a white or grey shirt?

Ya I do but I live in a cold country (Canada). I'm stressing about what should I layer with my outfit.

+1 with what he said. blue denim goes fine with these.
you don't need to be one of those all matchy matchy dudes who wears a red shirt and cap to match his red shoes.

So should I pick the OG red or the OG royal?

Debating if I want to try Snkrs tomorrow or wait until Nike/a boutique opens their doors to get them in hand tomorrow...

does anyone recommend spraying protectant on their 103's? i plan on wearing them a lot, but worries what it would do to the mudguard etc

does anyone recommend spraying protectant on their 103's? i plan on wearing them a lot, but worries what it would do to the mudguard etc
I spray all my AM1 and shoes with better materials like Asics and never had a problem. Only thing I don't use it on is leather.

Back
Top Bottom