THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does anyone know if the royals will be as plentiful

My guess is maybe not necessarily as plentiful but definitely at least as easy to get. Nike typically pushes the more limited releases first to create hype. With the red being the more sought after colorway and resale prices being so low due to the volume of this release, my guess is royals will be easily obtainable.

Those new Pinnacle are okay, but the Mushroom Pinnacles (WMNs) are my favorite AM1 release of the year. I'd rather have the Flax cw dropping soon than those.

Those new Pinnacle are okay, but the Mushroom Pinnacles (WMNs) are my favorite AM1 release of the year. I'd rather have the Flax cw dropping soon than those.

The Mushroom pinnacles are great, but, for me, the light outsole knocks a few points off the overall score.

wish refuses to cancel my order. I contacted them before they shipped and they said they don't take returns (only exchange or store credit). I told them that I have yet to receive anything so how am I returning something. I have contacted my credit card letting them know of my situation. Hopefully this gets resolved. I was able to get a pair early from stockx and I doubled up when SNKRS gave us early access, I have no need for a third pair. Has anyone dealt with this before any suggestions to help my situation?

So happy to get the restock of am1. Patiently waiting for 180's and 360's now.
IMG_20170925_204112.jpg

wish refuses to cancel my order. I contacted them before they shipped and they said they don't take returns (only exchange or store credit). I told them that I have yet to receive anything so how am I returning something. I have contacted my credit card letting them know of my situation. Hopefully this gets resolved. I was able to get a pair early from stockx and I doubled up when SNKRS gave us early access, I have no need for a third pair. Has anyone dealt with this before any suggestions to help my situation?
Just return one pair to Nike.

It does say on their website that they only do store credit or exchanges though. Nothing on their site says anything about refunds.

Yea, keep the best pair haha

Don't worry if you used Ebates on snkrs, you keep the balance even if you return a pair.

I copped a pair of the OG red but thinking of returning it because of the OG royals that are coming too (if it's really coming to Canada). It's just the red colorway doesn't match any outfit that I have while the blue ones are fine.. Thoughts?

Lol

These would've sold out immediately back when the air max day hype was there
I think it’s more that people know there’s a very good shot at retail + ship which will be less that $160 at most places so they would rather keep the $10 than spend it. Plus I’m sure after the SNKRS drop many people will be selling for $160 shipped so it’s not too risky to wait until the official US release to see if you can save a few bucks

Back
Top Bottom