THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_5086.JPG
THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.

does anyone recommend spraying protectant on their 103's? i plan on wearing them a lot, but worries what it would do to the mudguard etc
I spray most of my down with Jason Markk. Seems to work fairly well and hasn't messed up any pairs. Sprayed mine down tonight when I took them out to look at them.

Its funny to me how much we have fussed about the mudguards for so long, but the OGs look great with either a slanted or straight mudguard.

i wish they still gave us that bubble

Whats crazy, is that nike couldnt sustain that big of an air unit. People kept returning them because of them deflating so easily, hence the redo of the smaller air unit the following run in 87/88. Its funny because the current nitrogen filled air units could support that size, but Nike refuses to because the blow molded sf6 units couldnt support it. Now would be the perfect time to get the correct air unit Tinker envisioned for this shoe, but Im pretty sure Nike doesnt want to take that risk.

Its funny to me how much we have fussed about the mudguards for so long, but the OGs look great with either a slanted or straight mudguard.

Whats crazy, is that nike couldnt sustain that big of an air unit. People kept returning them because of them deflating so easily, hence the redo of the smaller air unit the following run in 87/88. Its funny because the current nitrogen filled air units could support that size, but Nike refuses to because the blow molded sf6 units couldnt support it. Now would be the perfect time to get the correct air unit Tinker envisioned for this shoe, but Im pretty sure Nike doesnt want to take that risk.

That will be the next iteration so we buy AM1 OGs again with the Vapormaxesque tech. You know, so we have the big air unit lol.

I did that as well. I got the confirmation email but also expecting a cancellation.

Just saw another restock notice. This time it also said "DO NOT ORDER" in the notification. I already ordered on the first notice like you guys did lol

^^^cancel class. Your students will appreciate it...thats if you're a college prof. However if they catch you in line that might be a different story! Expect to get bribed for kicks for grades :lol:

My class ends at 915am tmrw and im gonna walk up the street to grab a pair or 2. Hopefully there's no line

Edit- even if there is a line i wouldnt be too worried. Theyre releasing online anyways.

^^^cancel class. Your students will appreciate it...thats if you're a college prof. However if they catch you in line that might be a different story! Expect to get bribed for kicks for grades :lol:

My class ends at 915am tmrw and im gonna walk up the street to grab a pair or 2. Hopefully there's no line

Edit- even if there is a line i wouldnt be too worried. Theyre releasing online anyways.
Lol I work with middle school kids so that's unfortunately not possible :smh:

Hopefully I hit on SNKRS :smokin

So are these dropping at Nike in store? Nike Dallas won't answer the phone and hasn't updated their twitter

Yeah. These should at your local Nike town stores tomorrow. If free, doesn't hurt to show up right before they open. Hopefully, not a crazy long line. I don't expect big crowds in most spots.

Back
Top Bottom