THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Custom by JW
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 2.41.23 PM.png

I'm jealous of people who got excited when they get sneakers. I've purchased so many sneakers in my lifetime that now I can get even a hyped release and open the box like "looks good" and toss them in the closet with the others.
Time to move onto something else if you don't feel like an 8 year old Xmas morning when you get a new pair.

20171003_165438.jpg

Shout out to @frankwh1te for the heads-up! Great price for both but I am a bit concerned with the carolinas:
20171003_164325.jpg

20171003_163900.jpg

As you can see there's some slight separation on the left shoe at the toe cap, checked the right shoe and it doesn't have any separation but also at the toe cap I can see a hairline crack slightly on the paint which suggests to me it may indeed have the same issue. I know some here dealt with this as well. Any tips, or did you guys just send them back?

Welp, was able to sell my 103s in a 10.5 on goat for $155. I get $135 of that. Size 10 from APB on the way. In the end I ended up paying $169 for 103s when it was all said and done |l. Is what it is. Suggestion: just go TTS on these.

Ready to get these Royals out of the way now.

Last edited:
dude you just nitpicking now, i dont see any sole separation
but if you dont like them you better send them back

I'm definitely not trying to nitpick if it came off that way. I know with Nike it comes with the territory. It may be my pic is bad and you can't see it though, In my previous post I did mention it was very slight. More so than simply complain I wanted to know how others fared with a similar issue in the longrun . I'm def keeping them becaudr I got them for a great price. I guess if any issues come up I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Ps. I don't know if this pic is better
Screenshot_2017-10-03-18-15-52.png

Back
Top Bottom