THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20171003_221634.jpg

Best 60 bucks I've spent all year.

Where?

It was the last pair at my nike outlet on the hash wall in a 12. They took off an extra 30% I'm just glad I got these and ocean fogs from the pinnacle pack those were the main 2 I wanted. I did get the sails but I couldn't get jiggy with them they looked too much like those old granny shoes so I was barely wearing them.

IMG_2699.JPG IMG_2698.JPG

Noticed this on the second pair. I don't know what it is. This pair was going back anyway, but I just found it odd. It's on both shoes too.

The colorblocking for the this year's Wheat/Flax doesn't flow as well as the 2015 version. I think the hues of the outsole and liner should be switched, meaning a lighter outsole and a dark liner. With all that said, I'm still interested in them though with the new shape and all.

Last edited:
Man Nike is KILLING it with diverse colorways this year for my all time favorite silhouette

30 year anniversary...more like year of the brown and khaki....

WE WANT MESH
WE WANT GREY SUEDE QUARTER
WE WANT SPLIT OUTSOLE

w-mushroom.jpg

m-mushroom.jpg

khaki.jpg

wheat.jpg

Lol. I agree, but I don't mind these earth toned cws! :tongue:

Don't forget these

nike-wmns-air-max-1-premium-bio-beige-white-1.jpg

As much as I love Wheat/Flax cws, I may pass on this year's and opt for this WMN's beige cw instead.

did you try cleaning it off?

I tried really quick with water and towel, but nothing. I only needed one pair anyway. It's all good. Just thought it was odd considering my other pair is flawless and this one is all over the place.

I don’t even know what my true to size is
I’m 10 in 90’s, 10 in Jordan 4’s
9.5 in Jordan 6 and 11’s, 10 in 95’s and 9.5 in 97’s
It’s not so much about the actual size I think, because .5 isn’t that big of a difference.
I think it depends more on the style of the shoe and how you plan on wearing it

I rarely lace up my shoes tight, but compared to the 90’s there’s no way I can wear these anniversary 1’s not laced up tight.
I’m planning on keeping these for sure but probably gonna get 9.5 in the royals. As people have said they do run long, and the toe box isn’t that roomy, so if you plant on putting a pair of insoles in, id reconsider as it gets really tight in the toe regardless of how loose they’re laced up.

That being said if anyone has 9.5’a and they’re willing to trade for 10’s drop me a message. They’ve just been worn inside my house and not outside at all as I was keeping them clean incase I wanted to return them to nike after getting the royals in a half size down but I can’t let these shoes go.

Back
Top Bottom