THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So my pair that was delivered to my UPS access point location is now miraculously missing after I checked the location and they said it's not there...smh. I just want my f'ing shoes. Called UPS for them to trace the package and now I'm 150 in the hole waiting and stuck. Whats the point of UPS my choice if everyone's an idiot and my package isn't where it's supposed to be???

Bout to send UNDFTD an email and see what they say though the UPS rep said they reached out to them already and I have to just wait.. :angry: Im getting sick of doing UPS, FedEx, and USPS' job for them!

Unftd is no help with their BS auto generated reply that has nothing to do with what I asked.. but Ill wait to see if they reply tomorrow. Im putting everyone on blast until I get my funds or my shoes back. Im blown

Last edited:
So my pair that was delivered to my UPS access point location is now miraculously missing after I checked the location and they said it's not their...smh. I just want my f'ing shoes. Called UPS for them to trace the package and now I'm 150 in the hole waiting and stuck. Whats the point of UPS my choice if everyone's an idiot and my package isn't where it's supposed to be???

Bout to send UNDFTD an email and see what they say though the UPS rep said they reached out to them already and I have to just wait.. :angry: Im getting sick of doing UPS, FedEx, and USPS' job for them!
Sorry to hear about that. But Im with you about usps, they have to be the most incompetant company ever. They constantly lose my shoes that I order and that I ship to other people.

Just got second pair of 103’s in from bait. This pair has a higher mudguard than my stockx pair and pair from Nike that I returned since I got a half size down and it didn’t fit me well. Definitely going to wear my stockx pair first

That's how I feel, I'll open the box check out the shoes and put them on the shelf with the rest lol
I started getting this way and so that’s when I really slowed down with copping stuff. Took inventory of stuff I really wore and wanted and stuff I could live without and got rid of a lot. I kinda realized that I could really appreciate and like the look of a shoe or the nostalgia of it or the concept without always having to have/wear it so now I only go for something I really truly want. I also hold off a lot, like if my first impulse is “I need those...” I’ll wait a few weeks and see if I still REALLY need them. I can think back to kicks I either struck out on or just passed on that I don’t miss at all now and glad I saved my money and closet space.

I started getting this way and so that’s when I really slowed down with copping stuff. Took inventory of stuff I really wore and wanted and stuff I could live without and got rid of a lot. I kinda realized that I could really appreciate and like the look of a shoe or the nostalgia of it or the concept without always having to have/wear it so now I only go for something I really truly want. I also hold off a lot, like if my first impulse is “I need those...” I’ll wait a few weeks and see if I still REALLY need them. I can think back to kicks I either struck out on or just passed on that I don’t miss at all now and glad I saved my money and closet space.
you know I've been thinking of doing this with a lot of my sneakers but never k ow if I should do it or not. One minute I'm all for getting rid of some of my kicks and the next day I think to just keep. TBH depending on the shoes I get I can either be really hyped or just throw them in the closet since I'm not always the most excited about what I cop once I get in hand. It really just comes down to what I wear because a lot of kicks I own I just don't wear

I think the link was dead when I posted this. If it's a duplicate my bad, lmk and I'll edit it out.

DSC07265 copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom