THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Package still "lost" .. Im pretty sure some scum UPS driver or a**hat at the access point is wearing my AM1's right now.. I need to expedite this and get my funds back from UNDFTD so I can order another pair.

Time to eat on the blues. Threw the same bid in for them as the reds so hopefully I will cook. Willing to pay a little more on these to have a secured pair

Time to eat on the blues. Threw the same bid in for them as the reds so hopefully I will cook. Willing to pay a little more on these to have a secured pair

Ehhh I feel that. 15 greenbacks over retail is all I'm willing to pay.

Yea I wouldn't go much over that but I really want these and was nice with the reds to not have to sweat the drop.

Even if you miss on release day, you’ll be able to get them for retail on stockx and boutiques after, if these are being stocked like the reds

I know it isn't much, but I ordered out of state, so no tax, and with found somewhere with free shipping. Paid exactly what it says on the box. Every penny saved is a penny earned! Or spent on another pair. Let's go royal blues!

Package still "lost" .. Im pretty sure some scum UPS driver or a**hat at the access point is wearing my AM1's right now.. I need to expedite this and get my funds back from UNDFTD so I can order another pair.

Did you contact UPS to have them open an investigation? When I did they found the package with the quickness and I had the package like the next day. You really should call em if you haven’t already. Good luck.

Did you contact UPS to have them open an investigation? When I did they found the package with the quickness and I had the package like the next day. You really should call em if you haven’t already. Good luck.

Yeah.. the investigation has been open for 2 days to no avail. Thanks for the advice though.

A969319C-2450-456D-8B3A-524EF57888DE.jpeg
D17A539A-F413-446A-8B80-E8A83F26B89E.jpeg
19B24742-CED4-4C31-84DB-8E390AA98534.jpeg
91D6C1FB-FC78-4D12-B4EB-E14943648E70.jpeg

Its an iD guys, we will be able to change the outsole..

I like white midsoles the best, but I will agree...the outsoles on normal releases need color to them ASAP

Hopefully we get to start messing with pendletons tomorow, glad they kept the piped tongue

Its an iD guys, we will be able to change the outsole..

I like white midsoles the best, but I will agree...the outsoles on normal releases need color to them ASAP

Hopefully we get to start messing with pendletons tomorow, glad they kept the piped tongue
Sorry, I was referring to the blue womens pair, not the pendleton ID pair.

Yeah.. the investigation has been open for 2 days to no avail. Thanks for the advice though.

I had FTL open an investigation for a lost package this week (shipped through UPS), they said it can take up to 10 business days. Not sure if you're in the same boat with the 10 days, but I'm only a few days in so we'll see. Hope they make it right for you!

I'm returning my second pair to NDC and saw this in the tracking:

Memphis, TN, United States 10/05/2017 10:41 A.M. A transportation accident has delayed delivery. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day.

Back
Top Bottom