THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Demand for Royals seems to have been tenfold compared to the Reds....completely sold out across the board it seems. The likes of Offspring had a full size run of reds available for days after they released.
The reds were the same. Unfair to make that statement when the royal hasn't really "released" worldwide yet. At this point in the process the reds were gone as soon as they popped up too.

Quick question. I seen someone on the Facebook group say that the essential ID's are the new shape (that's why the price went up to $150). Can anyone confirm this before I start ordering?

I don't think its the new shape. Its still the old render, whereas pendleton options have an updated shape render. I think Nike may have lowered it to $150 to get rid of the materials of old shape to make room for new? But I'm literally just guessing.

Any size 11 OG red still around? I tried copping off size? this past week twice and they canceled both orders.

Almost everyone seems to want to double up. That might be the problem.

wonder if they just make less pairs than the red colorway. it definitely seemed that way with the March releases

Or maybe a lot of people found out late/stumbled on the Reds because they didn't know about the restock but then the same people were prepared for the Royals, since they knew they were also released in March.

I don't think its the new shape. Its still the old render, whereas pendleton options have an updated shape render. I think Nike may have lowered it to $150 to get rid of the materials of old shape to make room for new? But I'm literally just guessing.

Hmm. If I'm not mistaken the indigo/denim/nubuck AM1 ID had the old shape in the pics online but when we received them it was the updated shape. I could be wrong tho. Just gonna wait a week or 2 and see if any pics pop up on Instagram of new essential ID's before i order my pairs

Bespoke
Screenshot_20171019-174910.png

Damn I just checked my order confirmation and I have the same problem, the shoe size is .5 bigger than requested in EU measurements.

Back
Top Bottom