THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Remember when Nordstrom listed the reds as women's? I ordered a size 7 for Wife, hoping it was a 7 men's and itneas just listed as women's as a screw up. That was 9/22. A couple days later it showed as delayed and the charge fell off my account. Honestly forgot about it until the charge showed back up last week. Checked the order and it showed shipped. They were delivered today and luckily it was men's sizing so the size 7 men's is an 8.5 women's which is her size. All I can think is that Nordstroms had a bunch of returns bc people bought them thinking it was women's sizing bc they were labeled as Am1 womens.

Came to peace with the fact that I botched up getting royals in a size 12 today lol. Could have copped off Sivas but that $190 shipped to NY certainly wasn't doable.

vbcvbcvbcvb.png

YES !!!! my order for 3 pairs got accepted and shipped out by the store :nthat:
:smokin

i had a spot for you earlier, but you were probably knocked out

Remember when Nordstrom listed the reds as women's? I ordered a size 7 for Wife, hoping it was a 7 men's and itneas just listed as women's as a screw up. That was 9/22. A couple days later it showed as delayed and the charge fell off my account. Honestly forgot about it until the charge showed back up last week. Checked the order and it showed shipped. They were delivered today and luckily it was men's sizing so the size 7 men's is an 8.5 women's which is her size. All I can think is that Nordstroms had a bunch of returns bc people bought them thinking it was women's sizing bc they were labeled as Am1 womens.

Maaaaaan I knew it lol

What do you guys use to waterproof the suede/mesh on these? I remember using some stuff years ago and it also helped prevent the sole from yellowing.

Hopefully, I will have next Friday off so I can't try to cop in the morning at a store as a double if I hit on SNKRS like I did with the reds.

It does seem the blue are selling better than the reds. I like the royal pair more for sure.

I think the corduroy upper is really nice, but the air max 1 midsole contradicts the design of the 97 in a really ugly way. 97 was meant to be sleek and narrow, hence the bullet train inspiration, and the bulky building inspiration for the am 1.

although there was never a bullet train inspiration for the 97, its true that the design of the 97 is sleek and narrow. But im not sure if this has anything to do with the bad feeling we may have when looking at this hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom