THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Some of y’all seem to really have your panties in a bunch over Sean. I understand if you don’t like the shoes, but some of you seem to have a personal grudge against the man himself. He owns a resale shop for a living, he’s going to make his buck.
SO then why cry and moan when someone else does it? If Nike has given him direction on what to do and what not to do, it's gotta be because they know about how he is. Sounds like a diva

Some of y’all seem to really have your panties in a bunch over Sean. I understand if you don’t like the shoes, but some of you seem to have a personal grudge against the man himself. He owns a resale shop for a living, he’s going to make his buck.
So if people state their opinions that means their panties have been crumpled?

At the end of the day, if you got your own shoe with Nike, and dudes were getting pairs of your own shoe before you, you’d probably be upset.

At the end of the day, if you got your own shoe with Nike, and dudes were getting pairs of your own shoe before you, you’d probably be upset.
Not if I made a living off of getting things early to sell at a profit. He's literally selling a $400 Supreme jacket right now for $1k. That jacket doesn't release for a month. He's crying about someone doing exactly what he does for a living.

Next
DM7PdO7UEAAFOCr.jpg
(original picture)

Anyone know if I would be the same size as AM1 flyknits as AM1 regular? I want to try and get the royals.

I'm pretty sure that obsidian picture is a photoshopped red picture. Eyelet looks like 103 red eyelet. You can see some unevenness in the lines of the mudguard.

He has his own pair, he’s even taken pictures of them in his hands and on his feet too, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom