THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

He has his own pair, he’s even taken pictures of them in his hands and on his feet too, I believe.
Yep. In his post, he said "Sorry to those that deserved a pair before the resellers." meaning he wanted pairs for other people. The funny thing is HE is a reseller so if Nike gave them to him they'd literally be giving them to a reseller. He's just mad that he wasn't the first reseller to get them.

Yep. In his post, he said "Sorry to those that deserved a pair before the resellers." meaning he wanted pairs for other people. The funny thing is HE is a reseller so if Nike gave them to him they'd literally be giving them to a reseller. He's just mad that he wasn't the first reseller to get them.
You're absolutely right. This is the case of the pot calling the kettle black is all.

Just literally mad that the resale money didn't touch his hands.

Then wanna complain like he would've been doing his consumer a favor.

Last edited:
Sns pair arrived

Attachments

• IMG_4790.JPG
    IMG_4790.JPG
    248.5 KB · Views: 21
afew-store-sneaker-nike-w-air-max-1-premium-sc-summit-white-mtlcgold-star-lightbone-321.jpg

Anybody saw these in mens sizing or something similar? I wear a 9.5 in mens which size should I get in womens?
Thanks in advance!

IMG_20171020_213341.jpg

Got these with a promo code i had been sitting on that's about to expire. Pleased with the purchase, nice simple colorway for the fall/winter, can foresee some flannel wear with these lol

Did these hit EU? I don’t remember seeing them only US I think

@kingscrossing thank you for the heads up bro!

they didn't have a size for me but was able to get the homies pairs so its all good on my end

just need a couple pairs on Friday from nike so I can mix and match the best ones and possibly return one

Back
Top Bottom