THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My iDs came in...
20171024_153221.jpg

Damn it, exactly what I've got in cart right now.

sneakers are manufactured months in advanced, at least 4-6 I believe

I understand that, but this random dude got multiple pairs while the creator got 1 pair for his self. I can get why dude be upset since his own family members aint got a pair but this random dude got a size run.I call shenanigans

He’s criticizing resellers but didnt he become “famous” through reselling? Also not a good look to publically call out the company he’s working with and who are going to boost his recognition several times over. You can settle that privately, commenting on IG like that just makes a fool of himself.

How is that possible? I thought these didnt drop till next Air Max day?
They are releasing at his stores next month iirc so all pairs have already been made. And don't feel bad for him. He had the Undefeateds early and gave zero ****s about them. Nobody should feel sorry for him now that once he's on the other side of it.

He’s criticizing resellers but didnt he become “famous” through reselling? Also not a good look to publically call out the company he’s working with and who are going to boost his recognition several times over. You can settle that privately, commenting on IG like that just makes a fool of himself.
I agree 100%, calling out Nike was stupid. Especially since all he really had to do was say they were fake and that would blow dude comment section up till he had to take them down. Plus I find it hard to believe out of all the people in the world they would award this rando with a size run. I think he's more so hurt at the fact that its HIS shoe, and he's not even able to sell it.

They are releasing at his stores next month iirc so all pairs have already been made. And don't feel bad for him. He had the Undefeateds early and gave zero ****s about them. Nobody should feel sorry for him now that once he's on the other side of it.
My first time ever hearing this, could of swore Nike said they came out next Air Max day. In that case dude could of used his trust fund money to buy out a store stock.

I don't think he's criticizing the reseller as much as Nike for letting pairs get out. The funny part is that he's normally the guy getting early pairs and he's cool with that. Apparently he thought Nike, who has never cracked down on him getting early pairs, was going to change their entire process to make sure early pairs didn't get out on this one shoe. It's hilarious that he's crying about a process that he normally participates in and benefits from.

My first time ever hearing this, could of swore Nike said they came out next Air Max day. In that case dude could of used his trust fund money to buy out a store stock.
It was posted here but I think they are just releasing at his stores next month and then the global release will be for AMD.

I don't think he's criticizing the reseller as much as Nike for letting pairs get out. The funny part is that he's normally the guy getting early pairs and he's cool with that. Apparently he thought Nike, who has never cracked down on him getting early pairs, was going to change their entire process to make sure early pairs didn't get out on this one shoe. It's hilarious that he's crying about a process that he normally participates in and benefits from.
That's pointless, he knows how stores like RIF LA and his own establishment get pairs weeks early. Not much Nike can do about that to be honest aside from taking away accounts from stores but its probably hard to track. But I could understand how something you've probably dreamed about since high school, your own shoe, being sold under your own nose would piss you off. Pot meet kettle though

That's pointless, he knows how stores like RIF LA and his own establishment get pairs weeks early. Not much Nike can do about that to be honest aside from taking away accounts from stores but its probably hard to track. But I could understand how something you've probably dreamed about since high school, your own shoe, being sold under your own nose would piss you off. Pot meet kettle though
Right, that's what I'm saying. His entire hustle is reselling limited ****. He should just tip his cap to the reseller for getting them early and keep it moving. Crying about the hand that feeds him just makes him look like a hypocrite when he's literally selling a $400 TNF/Surpreme jacket a month early for $1k. That's cool with him though.

0swww998kkjj8
This blew my mind that he would rant about that

Back
Top Bottom