THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20171025-030014.png

Nike should’ve sent early access to poeple on Tuesday the latest, last month they sent out 5 days before the release but we all received our shoes the day after the 26. I wonder what’s going on this month. Are these a hyped CW. If Nike hasn’t sent out early access by today or tomorrow then some of us might not double up. No boutique stores around my area posted anything about the release this Friday. Maybe a late shipment??

Nike usually does reserves on most kicks two days before release so we should know by today if they send out reserves

Yes, beautiful. Don't know who mentioned it already, but looks really like a paint job! I mean the air unit on obsidians should be red! Right?!?!
Yeah, I think it looks photoshopped. The eyelet color is the exact same as the 103 red, in contrast to the bright red on the toe of the sole. The obsidian mudguard has a couple of uneven lines where it goes over the midsole/suede panel.

Yeah, I think it looks photoshopped. The eyelet color is the exact same as the 103 red, in contrast to the bright red on the toe of the sole. The obsidian mudguard has a couple of uneven lines where it goes over the midsole/suede panel.
I thought it was photoshopped also. In addition to the colors looking off the midsole looks like the midsole from the 100's not the 103's which wouldn't really make since moving forward.

Yep
Certain weather conditions dictate sometimes but I would never worry about the state of the soles

Wear your pairs

I'm 27 and feel the exact same way, especially because history has shown us that most if not all of these companies will retro a shoe at some point anyway. So worrying about things like the soles touching the ground and getting dirty, which is what they're designed for in the first place, never really made sense too me. Wear your shoes, make memories, then buy the retro 7 years later
They are all going to crumble.
What’s the difference? Replace the midsole after 10 years.

For Air Jordan’s, the older shoe is in good condition, the more valueable. So replace midsole is a must.

Really happy with both of these. I was still a bit iffy about the teal/emerald jewels but shape is on point and so is the gleam of the swoosh.

DSC01957.JPG

DSC01967.JPG

This year has been great for AM1's even with all the pinnacles I slept on.
When and where did that emerald jewel release? Need please!

When and where did that emerald jewel release? Need please!

They came out last Saturday, Oct 21st but some American retailers had them early. Haven't seen them on UK NDC.

I bought them too early though :smh:
Offspring have them with a 20% off code if you're looking to buy from the UK.

Back
Top Bottom